Confused about feedback I recieved

Okay, preface with saying: this is possibly one of the dumbest custy things I’ve ever encountered.

I got this message from dude:

“The first gram of diamonds is CRC I’m pretty certain. I could feel the media hitting my teeth and the reclaim is chunky white. Do you think any of those diamonds could be CRC?”

First of all, I made all of it and nope, it’s not CRC. Second of all media hitting teeth = LOL. 3rd, and mostly what this post is about, is he sent me a pic of the “white chunky reclaim” and whatever it is, is indeed, white and chunky. I highly doubt it’s reclaim at all, as it made it to a 2nd perc in the rig and “was from a freshly cleaned bong” all of only a .2g dab. The white chunky shit looks like it could be .2g itself.

Now I like to have impeccable customer service, but tbh I’m getting pretty aggravated with this person. I offered him a free g of wax if he brings me the white stuff. I’m curious to see if he delivers.

But in the mean time, what could be going on here? Left over cleaning solution from the rig? Is it actually possible this is my first time seeing something like this and I’m the asshole here? I doubt it as I’ve been extracting for 9 years and never seen anything like this.

Thanks for any input in advance!

1 Like

The white powder is actually a common issue with very pure THCa.

If you hit it very hot and inhale quickly, it will powder all over lips and teeth and the mouth of the rig.

I bet that is what is happening here. It also happens when the THCa is micronized even more. Tell him to wait until it’s all melted and decarbed before smoking it.

12 Likes

Rock on, I will let him know and see what he says/if he tries it. He says he will get the white out and bring it to me.

Hmmm… if that is the case I’m kinda honored to have this problem I guess? Lol

3 Likes

I have had this happen with non crc bho (gritty/sticky feel on teeth & lips with weird looking reclaim) as well. Never new cause, but know for fact it wasnt because media. I usually do hit rig as soon as dab starts to vaporize though.

1 Like

Smoking (basically) pure thca too hot or too cold will get a sticky gritty feeling on the lips and teeth

5 Likes

???
interesting observation??

best

2 Likes

Thanks for the input guys. He says he was doing the dab at 600*. He seemed to except this answer. So strange this is my first time encountering this and I’ve been making diamonds for roughly 3 years :man_shrugging:

You guys rock. Case closed

4 Likes

You’ve never experienced that, or you’ve never dabbed diamonds?

red hotters ALLL DAY

I bet thats what guy was doing…

I knew it

I always thought i was hitting to hard and just had some oil/reclaim get in my mouth lol

Weird feeling in the mouth ngl but i knew it wasn’t bad