Compliant established vape cartridge company for sale (for cheap)

Are you interested in getting into the cannabis industry? Due to some recent changes in our management team, we have decided to sell our vape cartridge company. Someone out there is going to get an awesome deal.

We are a well established cannabis vape cartridge company with a large following from our time in the medical prop 215 market. We have recently finished our transition to the fully compliant prop 64 market and have solidified partnerships with a high quality licensed manufacturing facility as well as a partnership with one of the most established distribution companies in California. We have a well known brand with roughly 13k followers on instagram and an established website as well as a trademark in our name.

We have already done all the hard work. With the sale will be included:

12 developed strains with custom detailed packaging for each

All formulations

All intelectual property to include all package designs, marketing material, and all logos and branding

Our trademark

Our website

Our instagram page

All contacts for hardware manufacturing, packaging, oil manufacturing, distribution, etc.

15,000 empty cartridges branded with our logo and customized

35,000 compliant childproof packages

3,000 display boxes

3,000 filled cartridges with passing test results ready to go on shelves

If you are interested please send us an email for more information. Thank you

How many dispensaries are you currently in?
Pm me more info please

So you do not have a manufacturing LIC or a Diatribution LIC, correct?

2 Likes

Im interested

Whats your “well known brand”
Big brands tend to have more then 13k on ig

1 Like

I’m interested in your business email me or call me 19176856220 or aksanov1@aol.com