Compliant CBG distillate

Greetings glg,

70 kilos of cbg distillate available. COA’s coming early this week.

Located in Oregon.

Please contact Andrew@octave-labs.com for more info and pricing.

7 Likes

Hummm… What are we looking at? Not sure what you posting but the picture looks like a train wreck in slow motion, in a jar in the kitchen. Distillate?

What your looking at my friend is a quarter million dollars worth of cbg distillate. Just like what the heading states.

I know this site has great minds, but also filled with unhelpful characters. So i will stop replying to idiotic questions. My time is worth too much.

7 Likes

nope, next! That’s not CBG distillate that’s just fat in glass can😳

Is it all crashed out

Really dude?

@BigHungryFarms Yes. Crashes faster then cbd.

2 Likes

Uh, if it’s worth that much why are you precariously stacking it in fragile fucking mason jars? Spend the extra $10 on some media bottles so I don’t have a heart attack.

3 Likes

I thought CBG disty was worth more than 2-4K a liter? Am I missing something?

Roger that @cannabuilder. This was a picture the owners gave us. Octave Labs feels fortunate to represent the seller and Green light extracts located in Oregon as Sales reps for this amazing product. We will eventually introduce our patent pending silicone Jars as the vessel of choice for all extractors to use for there distillate. Its indestructable, non gmo, recyclable and way better for our environment.

Hi @JohnnyWalker, I was only referring to the 17 liters on the table.

4 Likes

Y’all are rude as rude can be. Nice cache- got COAs?

10 Likes

Ya y’all are some ignorant people. CBG looks exactly like this. Those are normal containers to store it in. It’s common for this forum for the idiots to be the loudest when theyve gone to a dispo once so that means they know how to extract right? Lol

Hit us with pricing boss

12 Likes

Beautiful stuff. Ignorance is bliss lol, can’t believe some people’s kids😂. Curious as hell on the COA’s so I’m gonna follow this thread.

6 Likes

Hi Rowan,

Couple more days and we will send u a COA. Thanks!

1 Like

Damn guys dude is level 3…yeah it looks right- Mason jars make it easy to deal with when it’s time to get it out- samples available @Octave?

3 Likes

Looks good to me. Idk what these guys are bitching about. I’m also interested in the COA when you get it.

So if my math is right, those are going for around $15k each?? I also know a guy who has some, and I am trying to feel out the market.

2 Likes

Hi Nostrum,

We can send u a sample sometime this week after we get our COAs back.

1 Like

They verified you as a lvl 3 slanger without having a lab? Cause your a broker correct?

1 Like

Hi Siosis,

We have an extraction Facility in Pleasant Hill and Refinement facility in Springfield. We don’t usually broker, but for this situation we found advantages to work with GreenLight Extracts and the farmer on bringing this CBG to market. Something we did not grow this year.

7 Likes

Outdoor lab? That flies in Oregon?

And why so many HPLCs?

1 Like