Company that sells hose?

Yes extensive hose line up from swagelok, including triclamp end connections.

No one else should look into the surplus hoses until after I can get it figured out, eh!!

6 Likes

Lol just got an email from Xtractor Depot tonight about these

https://xtractordepot.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f571f938792ebd7a409c7daec&id=b44c8779e5&e=c1db1b9c51

2 Likes

$84 Per foot :astonished:

2 Likes

Crazy right…

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a hoe that charges by the foot but that seems reasonable.

Late to the hose joke game. Seemed relatively well placed, for me at least

8 Likes

My hose know better than to cause any static

14 Likes

I’m happy with how this thread turned out.

8 Likes

Only for the first foot…

9’ = $231.99

They’re likely charging for the ends, installing the ends and the covering AND by the foot for the hose. They might also charge by the foot for the covering.

any company making up hoses will do that.

Edit: I’m in the market for dozens of these things. Hitting up @AutomationGuy’s contacts. Any other suggestions?

Somebody told me Motion Flow Control in Eugene could make these style (tube stub) of hoses up, but they say otherwise. Have a local source for hoses would be great. I can get JIC made up locally, and always try and keep a handful of compression to JIC adapters in my toolkit…

4 Likes

A swagelok employee told me their hose cost is $3.5/ft the rest of the cost is end connections, testing and labor.

1 Like

I’ve got hose.

It is just in different area codes.

3 Likes

So you didn’t bite on the $3/ft ?!?

1 Like

Not when he told me the total of $200 for 3 or 4ft!

I was inquiring about them refitting a unused long ass hose. They explained it’d be the same or cheaper to buy new.

1 Like

Anyone on the east coast looking for a good shop that makes up specialty hoses, hit up Airline Hydraulics. They’re very canna friendly and can make just about anything. They also sell/service Haskel on an unrelated note

1 Like

Corlee sells stainless braded hoses with the tube stubs

1 Like