Companies posting SOP's

That white coating is almost certainly some kind of ceramic.

1 Like

“Our jars ain’t diamond miners”
Lol

9 Likes

Is there a full list of companies and sops that are a part of GLG? Would be helpful to know all of the companies that are offered for the membership discounts for joining.

BPA free, so do they use BPS or BPF instead?

Just use 4x4 ptfe sheets as lid liners!

4 Likes

Yes, all the information is at GoodLifeGang.tech

1 Like

I just released a THCa recrystallization in pentane SOP. I’m getting big clear diamonds with this 2 week crash tech. If anyone is interested, the SOP is available for free on our website. Feedback is always appreciated!

Manuals and SOPs - Extractor Solutions

12 Likes

There is a spelling mistake on page 6 of 9 in your SPD SOP

“The collected heads fraction can be isolated for further sue or discarded.”

4 Likes

I could care less about spelling/grammar on the internet, but when it comes to writing SOPs it’s gotta be perfect for me. It takes me forever combing through my writeups for clarity and correctness.

3 Likes

Same here, I usually dont say nothin but I can tell someone put effort into those & so figured Id say something, its a PITA when writing manuals and SOP’s to re-read them several times to make sure they flow and make sense etc, spelling is usually the last step lol

Dont feel bad tho, I found alot worse mistakes on lawyer and city documents lol

4 Likes

Looks good, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Absolutely! I mean no disrespect to @Meezey, especially because it’s rare to see people posting SOPs these days. I do appreciate when people can get up in there and critique ye holy gospel SOP such that not only is it safe, but it is also Byzantine complete in the grammar and effective meaning. When you read something over and over it becomes memorized more than read and it is so easy to let inclarities slip. Love yuns and hope y’all have a great night!

2 Likes

We posted our FREE Plug n’ Play CRC guide to our website. Critiques are welcome, there is a media quick reference guide in there so there’s a place to easily compare medias for everyone. We will be releasing an extended version of this soon for batch CRC and different combos and mixes for desired result.

Link below

CES CRC Guide

7 Likes