Commercial trash compactor is getting transformed to a rosin press

Lol:) yes you are correct. But Chad and Brad will pay upwards of $70 a gram and after I squish it’ll get ground down and soaked to get the rest. The compactor was a $40 find and it will only cost another $3-500 to make it work so I figure why not?

2 Likes

Great ideas:) so use a heated fluid to warm the plate you’re suggesting? I like that idea and also the channels for the sauce to drop out. Like a George Foreman grill:) but smaller channels.

1 Like

The larger model that is produced for commercial has 3 separate plates, I wonder if that’s the idea on that one. I will definitely keep this in mind.

1 Like

I remember when apothecary made a massive press. Then became known for their CLS products. You’ll probably learn the same lesson. They still do select solventless but for extremely desirable material. No flower pressing.
I love rosin but you’re better off with multiple presses and a bubble / tumbling setup and freeze dryers for the cost of that idea. Bigger doesn’t equate to better with rosin pressing.

12 Likes

You could also use it to pack tubes for your hydrocarbon rig. Either way you should call it the cash compactor.

10 Likes

Id like to use an Ellepot machine to make flower packs for rosin. From the elle it would be a simple work flow over belts to inline presses.

1 Like

That’d be a whole lotta rosin:)

Because the market will wise up to converted distillates, already doesn’t like butane, and eventually just demand solvent-free

1 Like

I just wanna see the damn thing crush something

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please don’t spam other people’s threads. If you want to talk about your own specific equipment please make your own thread.

5 Likes

Yeah! I came back checking the notification expecting to see something being crushed, not to be served crushed ham!

1 Like

you might want to reexamine the meaning of SOLVENT if you’re gonna claim ethanol is a solvent and CO2 isn’t…

because telling folks that using CO2 makes it solventless is lying through your teeth. telling them it’s “solvent free” might not be the same lie, but it’s sure as hell an attempt to bamboozle…

7 Likes

what does the oil do in the CO2? Does it disSOLVE? Why yes I think it does

3 Likes

That was literally my response! Does this mother fucker even know what a solvent is?

1 Like

I’ll update the thread with a nice squish soon:)

5 Likes

Sooo…are you getting folks trashed with this thing?

2 Likes

So we got it built and never used it unfortunately due to restrictions and people losing interest. But it is still an option and we may get it out again.

3 Likes