Comment on the DEA IFR regarding synthetic THC analogues and WIP

I wouldn’t classify conversion of CBDa to CBD as synthetic.

Synthetic necessarily means that you must synthesize new molecular connections by reacting them with reagents, exposing them to catalysts, etc.

Application or removal of heat under vacuum doesn’t equal synthesis

7 Likes

Agreed…a totally fucking shame that I must, but what you say is unfortunately the damn truth!!!

Lol at thanking r33fermadness for compiling this document.

Him and his sub have been shitting on this community since day one.

1 Like

I am not sure about the usa but I have seen people done just for recrystalization.

I think at the end of the day it all counts on what is considered “normal” practice by
the industry in court.

You can be the smaller man, that’s fine. Not my style though

5 Likes

How can you say that the entire sub hates on future4200? There are some good people on Reddit and some scum just like here :ok_hand:

3 Likes

why hide profiles ?

I could just run a spider over this forum and find all the posts anyway.
other than not allowing others to message the user I only see it as false security.

if you want to be secure use tor browser or tails to log into the site
(like way over kill)

The “ENTOURAGE AFFECT” you need other cannabinoids in the mix not just THC…hence y pure distillate is bogus. Thca on the other hand…takes a very long time to build a tolerence doesnt matter how long u been smoking…youll be fried of thca. Even if theres no terpenes or other cannabinoids…idk…thc distillate is like all the life has been heated out of it. Boring and bland on its own. But also u may just been getting burnt w d8…cant tell difference by looking. Lots of factors n variables…i agree though…distillate sucks lol

3 Likes

you fucking rippa ok im going to have to carboxylate then.
diamonds here we come.

na its not d8 im isomerizing and have done multiple reactions some being tested.

I know with in an error now what im getting.

Here’s more on this for ya @squig
Edit: Wrong thread, I need my coffee… But still relevant to what was being discussed yesterday with why THC alone stops effecting people after a while.

ive posted that :slight_smile:

it gets to the point sometimes that I deal in so much data that I don’t get to read it all.

I shall re read it though thanx.

2 Likes

ah damn, I did a quick search of the link and saw it hadn’t been posted in almost a year so I figured it was worth sharing. I’m still trying to make it through all the stuff you’ve shared :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I did in one of my drunken rants the other night.

I may be wrong still I shall read it if I have or have not.

2 Likes

Smaller man? I was merely pointing out a fact.

You mad bro?

I saw valuable information, reposted it, and cited the source.

You know, the high road?

You’re the one mad about where it came from.

This is some pretty heady reading, kind of wonky, but I think there’s some valuable information that could be gleamed and possibly co-opted for anyone considering posting your comments on the /.gov page. Also if anyone hasn’t a good idea of what is synthetic and what is not, this should clear that up.

Synthetically-Derived_Cannabinoids__The_Next_Generation_of_Cannabinoid_Production_February_20_2019.pdf (1.2 MB)

The following are two examples of >1300 comments so far. Don’t forget to reference:
RIN 1117- AB53/ Docket No. DEA-500

Comment

RIN 1117- AB53/ Docket No. DEA-500

Delta 8 THC is helpful for stress relief, sleep, and pain management.

Comment

Delta 8 products derived from the hemp plant is benefiting users tremendously. We urge to keep all hemp plant-derived products legal.

Check out the comments being submitted. You can submit more than one sentence, however.

1 Like

I’m not mad bro.

I was actually trying to fill you in, but obviously you reacted emotional instead of rationally.

All good.

I pulled all the links from that reddit sub. You think I don’t know how those custies feel about the forum?

Wasn’t sure if you did, hence the reason why I told you.