Colorado is double screwed

I feel like the title of this article is super misleading. This hasn’t even made it out of committee yet. Its only made it to its second committee and who knows how long it will stand there.

Also it looks like it applies to both MED and REC in Colorado - unless I’m reading the bill incorrectly. 8 grams a day seems like a totally normal amount to be able to purchase… similar to being able to purchase an ounce a day of flower. And then MED and REC sides will be aligned for the amount you can get in a single purchase on any given day.

I really like all the extra research stuff that’s in here - our industry needs this stuff bad. Otherwise its all DEA / NIDA funded research which is tainted to say cannabis is bad bad stuff.

And I think Seed to Sale is important - given the enforcement actions over the last few years where people were going in again and again to buy the limit without any controls and then you know… transporting it to Kansas or something. But then - I think there should be no prohibition states anymore… so I’m always looking sideways at black market stuff very ambiguous about it.

At least they removed the provision limiting the total THC in the concentrates - cause they were trying to say that should be limited to like 10mg dose or something. You know?

Also I don’t like dabtabs - I’ve tried them now and we carry them in my shoppe. They are not my favorite. Why expose consumers to more impurities? Just seems kind of silly.

And I agree with @TheStupidIdiotBoy that it is a bit crazy that people need to have “portioned” cannabis but you can buy as many gallons of booze as you can afford. Especially since alcohol KILLS YOU and cannabis doesn’t really…except very rare cases and adulterated products. x.X

5 Likes

The title is misleading, it’s got a chance to be shot down. Can’t say it’s the same for hemp.

1 Like

It sounds like its going to go through, which is very sad. I guess this will outlaw all carts that are over 0.1g? I thought I remembered they increased the possession amounts about a year back to being able to carry an ounce or two of concentrates at a time, although maybe im remembering that wrong considering how backwards this is.

Carts are fucked if they apply any similar ruling.

Can we do a Memo of the month as well!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This gets my vote!!!

1 Like

Total bullshit

2 Likes

“Perfect dose”

Yeah ok.

2 Likes

Right? More like baby dose. They would t even feel like a real dab to me…

5 Likes

interesting so it doesnt work?

Next they’re gonna ban the sales of etoh pro and the source turbo as well as rosin presses and fuck it they may as well take away home growing as well :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused: :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::yum::yum:

Government officials, nothing but a bunch of fuckin,’ liquid diarrhea guzzlers

6 Likes

taxes

not as advertised. I’d rather deal with a syringe.

Poor taste and light dabs abound. You’d be better off making lil carbon balls ala @cyclopath style

2 Likes

I absolutely get way less than 10 solid dabs out of a gram so I dunno how the fuck this is gonna work

1 Like

why we talking like we all gonna follow the law lol

1 Like

Im so happy that there is so much opportunities in the cannabis space

That must mean you’re in CO and have jars - which you’re now offering to share, right? :smile:

YOU HAVE TO HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE REST OF THE CLASS

I worked with these guys in the past: https://waxnax.com/

I don’t really like the product. I found it hard to get the insert to heat properly to get all of the concentrate out when placed in a banger. Also, the cost is stupid - destroys your margin. They come and do the packaging for you with a filling robot, but it requires heating the extract so it can be syringed into the inserts. Lots of waste upon filling too. And it’s a ton of plastic and foam so a lot of waste.

It really only worked well as an on-the-go solution with a dip style device, which isn’t really a dab, plus you risk over heating your extract or missing the insert and burning foam lol.

2 Likes

Big pharma and the corruption. Band name or nightmarish reality.

4 Likes

Guilty by association taxation

3 Likes

Have you tried them? not the dab tabs but the product @cyclopath created? I’ve always been interested in something similar. I travel a lot for work and if I can just pop a ball into my pen it would probably be a lot cleaner.