Colorado? Boulder shooting

Lol I lived right next to that place the last 2-3 months I was there before I moved to Michigan. Watched several fights happen in the alley next to it, middle of the day even, some idiot called a black dude the N word and 2 more black guys came over and stomped his ass out.

It was crazy because I moved into that house and would chill on the front porch, the first few days I noticed that it smelled like dead body outside. Took a week before someone called the cops because this one car hadn’t moved, somebody (I think) OD’d in the back seat of the stolen car.

TL;DR: Colfax is a bad road anywhere but it’s worse in some places than others.

Edit: Shit never mind I guess he was killed. I also just realized I’m talking about a different 7-11.

2 Likes

Dude isn’t that shit like such a weird fucking thought??? I want to say 3 or 4 years ago someone shot up a Wal-Mart in Thornton…I was in there with my family maybe 2 hours before that happened. The actual fuck bro.

2 Likes

I remember that! I met someone at the Panera bread across the street like 2 hours before that shooting too haha. Crazy, its such a small world

1 Like

Haha yeah I thought the same thing when I first moved there.

Looked around and thought to myself, this place has all the signs and symptoms of a hood…but the yuppies are walking around here like its first fridays! Haha.

3 Likes

I visited colorado once and you ucks are crazy as me. I was warned of the local gang in boulder but dont give a fuck and almost got jumped. cops had perfect timing that dude was running up on me right in front of them. I just slipped out the side of all that. Boulder gang LMAo, they ran by some number?