I was referred to someone.

Yes. Will Hart - Hart & Hart
303-520-5957

2 Likes

Thank you :raised_hands:

1 Like

Sue her for malpractice.

6 Likes

If it were up to me, we would. The owners are close with her so I don’t think that’ll happen.

Bummer. The other option is to report her to the state bar association. Idk how Colorado works, but in illinois the complaints are kept secret from the public, so there isn’t much point. An attorney could have countless complaints against them, and you’d never know they are incompetent until you are the next one screwed over.

piss in her gas tank

Sorry for being unproductive… I hate useless lawyers

1 Like

Do I need a lawyer retained if I’m just doing a basic 5 sku website with all products containing no THC?

Oregon I got covered. Colorado I am here to follow.

@spookydistillation you can reach out to http://www.allsmokinsurance.com/

But 5 skus? Do they injure people potentially (rosin press experience selling) or are they consumables? I recommend it if so.

If they’re sold as ingestible absolutely get it.

Please post back if you hired or if that was a solid lead @ZizzleB or in my dm. Trying to… Catalog solid leads.

Vicente Sederberg all the way.

1 Like

We just hit them up yesterday actually lol. They seem legit.
They were more helpful with what we needed in 5 minutes than our previous attorney has been in the last 5 days.

1 Like

So the owner of our company knows someone at Vicente Sederberg so we decided to hit them up about this issue yesterday and they were much more helpful. I would recommend em. Corey Cox is who we spoke with.

We have not spoken with Will Hart yet.