Color Remediation for Hemp

Hey, guys!
I have been interested in trying to build out a color remediation aspect of my company. We have all kinds of hemp extracts and oils. What am I looking at when it comes to difficulty of starting such a task? What kind of columns should I start looking into?

@GreenMachine_Consult can definitely help you

2 Likes

I can send you a link to a free sample of our color remediation media if you or anyone else on this thread is interested. Just DM me or follow the link on my page to enter the shipping information.

I just signed up on you’re page. Thanks. Beautiful looking equipment btw @ThatMidasTouch

Thanks @The_Lone_Stiller, let me know if you want some information on our fully automated hydrocarbon processing units. 18lbs an hour dry trim, 25 lbs an hour fresh frozen. Only have to interact with the machine for 10 minutes an hour to load/unload & choose your output recipe.

1 Like

Wayyyyyyyyy to poor for that kinda beauty. I wish!

1 Like

I look forward to try the sample. Hopefully you send it out. The last guy who will remain nameless stated free samples of his W1 but never sent them out. Atleast to me.

1 Like

I got my free sample of w1. Very generous sample tbh.

1 Like

You must rate higher than me brother. I’m still just a b80 s55 guy.

B80 is still my go to (due to price point, I don’t mind the extra work and psi)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wooooooo, looks great bro!

1 Like

2 Likes

Mix of b80 and s55?

I don’t have any experience with s55

1 Like

Those were just s55. I have not mixed them yet. I just switch off between the two. I have yet to see a difference between the two performance wise. But still taking notes.

1 Like

You can have anything you want in this life with enough hard work and patience. Keep running oil and you never know, you might be able to buy four of them cash in hand one day!

3 Likes

Definitely message @ThatMidasTouch and get a sample. His customer service is 10/10 and he’s just a nice guy. Once my sample gets here, I’ll post some pics and vids so we can see the magic in action.

2 Likes

Thanks Bro! And yes, I’ll hook it up if you hit me up!

Are you extracting with a polar or non polar solvent?

I am not extracting myself, I sell equipment for extraction. We specialize in hydrocarbon, so our specialization is in Non-Polar, but we also distribute ethanol extraction equipment as well.