co2 toll processor

Anyone offering toll processing for co2 extraction in SoCal? Looking to have some fresh frozen hemp processed locally near Los Angeles. Please dm!

Fresh frozen and co2 don’t mix from my understanding

3 Likes

I think it’s doable if kept cold enough

Super critical co2 only starts at 31 C
So how if I may ask ?

I will yield to y’all about running the fresh frozen, but am still looking for co2 processing toll in socal. Thanks

Did not mean to sound rude earlier on about the fresh frozen! But we are a licensed type 6 facility out of Sacramento with some availability for toll processing, what end product(s) are you looking for?

Freeze dryer on the biomass is the only viable option.

1 Like

Agreed but the loss of terps during the water removal will counter the fresh frozen aspect :confused:

Not necessarily. Most, if not all professional FFWH Rosin makers utilize a freeze dryer to dry up the hash. There are parameters that allow for very minimal terpene loss, hardly anymore than one would lose purging butane.

2 Likes

Call me excited to say the least do you know of these parameters?

Unfortunately, I hear it’s very material dependent. I spoke with a guy that had his “main 5” all figured out. It’s all about controlling your vac and temperature to create sublimation of the ice while not boiling off the terps.

1 Like