Co2 Hemp Terpenes

Hi All,
I wanted to gauge interest in Co2 hemp terpenes.

We are waiting for our lab results to come back then will be sending in to get slanger verified. This is not a for sale post just a general interest inquiry. Our initial pricing point will be around the $20 per ml mark. Assuming all labs check out, anyone interested in this type of offering?

3 Likes

Ballpark cannabinoid content? Is it remediated? Winterized? Water clear?

Guess just wondering the post extraction methods.

I would be interested to try given labs and more info at that price point.

The color is a clear red amber. Post extraction processing so far has only been winterization. I wouldn’t dare guess the cannabidiol profile, lab will tell us that. We plan to perform remediation if It comes back hot.

2 Likes

Ok if they’re red. We can help with remediation, I’d be interested to smell them for sure.

2 Likes

When I do mine, I average 35%-40% cannabinoids (THC ND), and the reddish color.

Winterization can be done with methanol and activated alumina, rotovap, then distill to pull all residuals. Some carry over, but that’s the nature of the beast.

Sometimes a seperatory funnel is used.

1 Like

Would you say the reddish color is from the cannabinoids?

Canna derived $15-$30/ml

Hemp derived $3-$10/ml

$20 per ML is the highest I’ve ever seen hemp terps pitched for

1 Like

The reddish color is the cannabinoids but I’ve seen it on CO2 extraction a lot. I think it has to do with Inconsistent heat and pressure

Our CO2 terps average 1% Residual thc Then we remediate and refine

1 Like

That’s my guess as well…

Not a big terp guy when it comes to processing them. That’s more my partners deal.

Just know the shit smells better then most.

When you pull them off the machine they are that low?

Ye spending on input material. Fire fire trim had come out as high as 2.7% thc in the terpenes. But our average leaf. That yields 12% thc crude oil on from the biomass That average terpenes pull has about 1 % residual THC

1 Like

These are steam distilled Hemp Terpenes, 2 strains. The clear and yellow are a merlot harvested about 3 weeks apart. The Red was from a red Bordeaux that was harvested as late as possible. Only guess is that the age of the plant and to a degree the strain brings out the darker hues. We see some of this with our hop and mint extracts. Certainly dried vs fresh extracted shows color variance.

I don’t have a lot of experience with steam still.

I would like to see every cos available, especially profile. What quantities are available. And can I get some samples , I don’t mind paying for them

CO2 terps usually run pretty hot from what I’ve seen. CO2 always just generally has a lot more of the heavier stuff— cannabinoids, sesquiterpenes, and nonvolatile terpenoids.

I’ve got that posted here: https://future4200.com/t/looking-for-cannabis-derived-terpenes/9579/123?u=optimistprime

Please reach out to me at nate@kifcure.com

1 Like