CO2 Crumble

Hands down my favorite forms of concentrates, easy to handle, great taste, no worries about residuals, IMO the only way to dab or make good edibles.

whats yours?

1 Like

Honestly the first time I’ve ever heard someone list co2 as their preferred concentrate for personal consumption. To each their own! I prefer a good hydrocarbon live resin batter. Runner up would be proper pressed dry sift.

6 Likes

Specifically sub critical thcA runs. Nice dry honeycomb crumble. I’m not talking about crude here…

I feel the pressed. There’s just something about hitting something tasty that you know is free of any possible residuals.

1 Like

I’ve found hydrocarbon extractions are far superior. Butane boils at -1c and propane boils at -43c they’re incredibly easy to purge to ND residuals. I simply havent found a solventless example which could hang with its hydrocarbon counterpart. Doesn’t mean it isn’t out there somewhere. Rosin is also so damn pricy. Just my $0.02

4 Likes

Have any pics of that crumble??! Would love to see it!

3 Likes

any advice on which hydrocarbon i should use for producing thca crystals

I prefer 100% n-butane

2 Likes

70/30 butane/propane

Care to share a little more about the process its made with? Do you know specific temp/pressure/time parameters and pre/post-processing? The details are where the quality comes out!

Terp Pull, sub critical for water and terps , 2-4 hours

Canna pull, Sub critical and cold, 16 -24 hours

Ends up like big dry honey comb chunks.

2 Likes

My favorite is some really good live resin or diamond sauce. Hydrocarbon blend or Ntane as a preferable solvent used during process.

1 Like

do they sell already mixed? or do i mix it through application

For the hydrocarbon blends, I prefer to buy the mixed instead of blending them during your process.

do i have to go to a big distributor like PRAX? or can i find convienient mixed cans so i can sample run a qp

I think bvv sells smaller batches. I typically use xtractor Depot because of where I’m located.

im near simi valley ca.
i cant do online

I have a Apeks Supercritical system. Would you mind telling some sort of pressures and temp used. I whant to try it if you don’t mind

1 Like

You guys know that solventless is the way to go this is my opinion you don’t have to recover anyting

So I have read a couple replies here and I am rather new to extracting. Just got a co2 extractor and I’m wondering how to turn the oil into a batter, butter, or anything other than vape and edible oil. What do you run at and and what do you do post process,

You have 8 minutes read time. Set aside 4 hours and hit that wonderful search icon up in the top right corner.

Level up!

3 Likes