CO lawmaker wants a 15% thc limit

2 Likes

Reggie for everyone!

7 Likes

CO resident says blow me, news at 11

14 Likes

What do you think would happen if they put a 15% limit on alcohol content?

2 Likes

PEOPLE WOULD DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably a country song or two, also.

12 Likes

I would guarantee if they focused their efforts on restricting alcohol content to 15% you’d see a verifiable reduction in domestic violence, DUI accidents, homelessness, general disorderliness… instead they get paid to try and push cannabis 100% back to the BM saving and helping no one. These people are idiots.

11 Likes

They should have tried this shit years ago, back before everyone started breading for strength

1 Like

It would rule out concentrates too though the way I read it, no?

1 Like

Man after living in the deep deep deep mountains out here in CO there would be a change x10000. Unfortunately that change would probably be way more crank.

5 Likes

There’d probably just be more moonshine.

3 Likes

“I could make moonshine with an expensive still…OR CRANK WITH A PLASTIC BOTTLE!”

I’m gonna lean toward that one since they used to arrest tweakers sleeping in the post office lobby monthly

What a horrible idea. Good thing it seems the whole thing has been scuttled. Can you imagine the havoc caused by declaring huge rec harvests non compliant? You think they’re going to throw that weed in the garbage? No common sense here.

1 Like

You don’t understand how deep the love for CO craft beer is. I have seen lines for blocks and limited to liters on craft drips. Chit is serious.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m getting at. There would be outrage if this were infringing on people’s booze.

2 Likes

Guess my cannabis would be outlawed in CO. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

1994 called. They want their weed back.

7 Likes

Fuck this do gooder and her pearl clutching bullshit.

3 Likes

Will someone please THINK ABOUT THE CRIMINALS?!

9 Likes

Bet you this is secretly pushed by corporate cannabis so they can harvest premie crops and turn over more harvests per year and just scapegoat it on “but the law”

1 Like

Is it a 15 minimum? We used to have a 55 max speed here and now its 70 on some roads with a 55 minimum. Seems dangerous to have old people in possibly old cars do 55. isnt thc testing a joke anyways? My ethos crescendo said up to 34 percent? It was good but 34?