CO Cannabis Dispensaries and grow for sale

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face:

I have a couple of dispensaries and a couple of grow operations in Colorado that I’m looking to sell. If you’re interested send me a DM or contact the law office of Cliff Black located in the link. Thank you for your interest, looking forward to hearing from you!

-Evan

Colorado Springs Dispensary

Pueblo Dispensary + Outdoor Grow

Pueblo Indoor LED Grow

1 Like

Listen up, folks. We all know the world spins fast, and sometimes, we’ve got to spin with it. This here is an opportunity, one that doesn’t knock twice. You see, we’ve just slashed our prices on all our cannabis listings.

As you may know, the cannabis industry in Colorado is not just back on its feet, it’s running, it’s climbing. It’s making strides like never before. This isn’t just the rebirth of an industry, it’s the birth of a new era.

So whether you’re looking to make your first foray into this world or you’re an old hand looking to broaden your horizons, this is your moment. There’s no time like the present, and no present like opportunity. That’s what we’re offering here, an opportunity.

We can’t wait to see where you’ll take it. Thank you for your time, ladies and gentlemen. Here’s to a future that’s greener than ever.

Why is profit not listed for the 2022 year at the dispensary :thinking:

1 Like

Howdy, that’s a great question. This was listed in 2022 so the fiscal year wasn’t over quite yet. (I’ll get this updated) Thank you for your feedback and taking a look at this opportunity. Hope you have a lovely day!

1 Like

you have the same revenue and profits listed on both your dispensary listings in 2 different cities. way to start off by being lying. now how do we know that anything you say is true?

you also have the pubelo listing at 1,420,000. what are you? 17?

i have a feeling whoever buys these off you is going to get hosed in one way or another.

one could potentially buy the springs location, find out the books are no where near what you have listed and potentially sue you for fraud and false advertising.

i would also fire your lawyers for allowing such listings on their site, but i have a feeling you’re related to them.

1 Like

Hey thank you for checking out our listings, I appreciate your feedback. You’re right about both dispensaries being on one listing. It looks like I accidentally linked listing 22-05(a) as the Pueblo listing. 22-05(a) is in fact a listing that includes both Pueblo and our Colorado Springs dispensary.

Our Pueblo Dispensary/grow is actually 22-03 (HERE)

22-03 should be listed at $1,420,000 and 22-05(a) should be listed for $1,700,000. I apologize for the error, we just lowered our pricing and told them the wrong prices for each listing. We will have this corrected asap.

This listing is being done through the law office of Clifton Black, as with any business sale we welcome due diligence. If you are interested in this offer please contact them: through their website: https://www.cliftonblacklaw.com/
Or call them at : (719) 328-1616

1 Like