CNC Packaging Inc. Fill/Cap All in One 900-1300 carts per hour

Hey everyone,

Jack here from CNC Packaging Inc. We are based in Sacramento California. Our specialization is in automation solutions for the cannabis industry. Our products cut labor costs, and increase production output with our filling/capping machine the C-900. Our machine fills 900-1300 cartridges per hour(depending on cartridge size and cap type) with a max waste of 2 grams for an entire production cycle as well as a filling accuracy of ± .02 ML. the C-900 can fill and cap all ccell varieties, flat tips, round tips, press fit, and pod systems.

Aside from our machines we offer consulting services related to cartridge design, and improving production throughput. We also have a dedicated machine shop/r&d department for custom orders/rapid prototyping of concepts. We have a show room, and are willing to give a tour to anyone in the industry interested in coming for a visit. I came here because I love learning about anything and everything cannabis related as I am a student for life. At any rate feel free and reach out to me if you have any questions and give us a follow on Instagram to stay up to date with our new products and services.

Below is a video of our machine in action.

Thanks for reading

Jack

Product/Support Manager

CNC Packaging Inc