Closer look at the Xtractor Depot 22L MAKO Short Path

Here is just the head and some advanced features of the head.

Since I had a hand in designing this system, feel free to ask any questions regarding the MAKO.

Here’s some more advanced features that normally get overlooked…

Hot condensing automatically happens when you push body beyond 3L/hr which is pretty easy to do all the way up to 6L/hr. While this is happening the primary condenser only needs to maintain 100-120C.

If you are familiar with the Halo section from summit, we went with a non-jacketed alembic section to utilize room temperature for pre-condensing. This allows your primary condenser to become more efficient at controlling “blow by”.

True 100mm bore vac-jacketed distillation column with two sets of vigs. If you need more theoretical plates, a simple flattened piece of steel wool inserted between the vig sections does great with water clear distillations without slowing down the output.

All designed to be assembled as quickly/safely as possible with minimal glass components and connections.

Hit up Xtractor Depot about sales questions. But I am more than happy to answer any other technical questions about the design.

5 Likes

rolled out of bed and saw this Thinking. " This is a nice looking pipe . water chilled smoke chamber as well. xD only to re-read the title and description.

3 Likes

To be fair: Fusion Glass makes incredible scientific smoking rigs too.

1 Like

Bruh you’re bragging to your friends about how you ripping everyone around you off. You haven’t ever designed any glassware. There’s a whole conversation on Facebook with screen shots of you admitting you and your peers ripping people off. Jesus Christ you love your competition so much you’ll make shitty products with a twist knowing the end customer won’t be happy.

Or does your last push have anything to do with your boss taking a huge payout to try and pay to play.

Or how many people on here are in possession of your stolen cylinders. Wana talk about how shady your company is? Having to pay out on stolen tanks you robbed from a supplier, then had them illegally refilled and told customers it was their gas.

You aren’t anybody to be trusted. Talking to you is like talking to a used car salesman when I can XD for parts.

I was wondering when Lightbulb would comment here. took longer than expected.

8 Likes

Eh, the owner might go to jail soon…and his staff eggs him on to order every counterfeit design and product they can from china. There are people who love the cannabis market, and there are these guys…who really don’t care about you or me or anyone.