Closed Loop Design Contest....

I think you want to do the layout something closer to this picture

might be hard to see what I’m doing here because I slapped this together real quick in paint but you want to make sure each component of your system has a pressure gauge, can be isolated and recovered separately from the rest of the system, has a pressure relief valve, and a vacuum port.

Its also nice to be able to recover your columns while dewaxing so you can disassemble and repack for a new run.

2 Likes

Yes!!!

here’s what I picture for the material and dewaxxing columns. So you’re suggesting two sieves and run the two pumps in tandem?

But someone posted that I need rounded bottoms and flat tops. No big deal. So the ratios for my columns are they off? 2qty 3x18 and dewaxxing 3x24?

[quote=“StoneD, post:20, topic:25498, full:true”]
Just buy from @Killa12345 and you’ll already have the most efficient rig for the $, I’m sure he has pieces to go custom too

He makes them? Shit.

2 Likes

Nope those are low pressure clamps. Email indofabs for high pressure quadpods.

1 Like

I did this in January. @Soxhlet made me a 2" high pressure triclamp stand that is 1ft high. I had the idea of a table top design as well.

7 Likes

I love those coffee tables I used to hide in ones like it as a child…good times

6 Likes

My drunk ass neighbor has one in his living room like that, he regularly falls down and catches the corner on his dome. KO

9 Likes

ya the ones now days from IKEA will never take people out like that

4 Likes

IKEA: The Chinese Rotovap of Furniture

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Tried to show a setup > Gets comments on table.

11 Likes

My grammy left me two of those.

3 Likes

nice How much for the clamp?

can you guys on the carpet please ground your systems?

8 Likes

Lmao I was gonna say something too. I hope you dont actually run on carpet. Closed loops arent safe when ran negligently

5 Likes

I was just doing it for a demo pic. I extract outside

4 Likes

Sales@IndoFabSolutions.com for a quote ask if they can fabricate a stand to your specs.

1 Like

Sweet set up buddie, I was thinking of mounting mine on a make shift rack but this looks like a good idea thanks.

3 Likes

That’s actually why I went that route was cause racks are too expensive

your 3 inch is going out today buddy, just got out a stack of orders. Ill stick an extra goodie in there for you!

3 Likes