Closed Loop Accidents

Glad youre okay. That sounds brutal

When it happened I was sure that I completely lost one eye and that I severely damaged the other but after a few hours I can open one of them and after a few days I could open the other

1 Like

But I also did something stupid like that in my lab before. I was in the process of making “something” and then I noticed that I didn’t add my pumice boiling stones in my boiling flask. The boiling flask was really hot already, so stupid me, I open it looking down and I throw in some boiling stones and coming right back into my face was this very toxic very hot steam that blinded me for a while. Yes yes I know I’m stupid.

2 Likes

Glacier tanks has replacement gaskets i believe.

Turns out temps are pretty much irrelevant… butane and silicone are not a good combo. I was trying to figure out how you’d melted ptfe. You didn’t.

I received a 710snob rig with several silicone gaskets in it once upon at time. Finding chunks in the filter unit was what clued us in…

5 Likes

https://www.glaciertanks.com/fittings/tri-clamp-fittings-gaskets/sight-glasses.html

3 Likes

See :Sight glasses keep leaking and/or the links within for more info

1 Like

Never had a serious accident that hurt someone, but I’ve made quite a few messes and had some close calls. No fires though, thankfully. I built my very first CLS in 2012, and 2 more after that.

Considering all the sketchy shit we used to do, we’re pretty lucky. It did help that I had already 10 years experience in the natural gas industry, though.

1 Like

Kevin is just as bad as the rest. Wasted a whole year waiting for parts after he told me things would be handled by him so there were no issues… ya right

3 Likes

Ya the whole operation is filled with idiots and liars. Oh ya not to mention that one wook that had an active case against him for running an extraction op that got busted. Fuck them

1 Like

Zack Brown is @GreenMachine_Consult and also @Azintel1.

He is a manipulator and theif. Also, its all theives and drug abusers over at green machine now doing business as DBA Blue Myco.

I believe Xorge(@GreenMachineLabs), Kevin (@GreenMachineLab) are the names associated with the tags.

All three owe several people I know directly money because people trust too much in this shitty culture.

2 Likes

How little is needed to fuck up this badly? Will small scale also impose this risk

Nope. @ThePhilosopherStoned is NOT Zach.

Did chatgpt tell you that?

3 Likes

By most metrics that was small time.

You can absolutely go smaller AND ruin your whirled.

Those clowns are generally playing in their moms basement or the gas station bathroom…

1 Like

Highly inaccurate. Idk who the fuck you are but keep my name out your mouth @dabtb

My name is not Zach. That is known by 100s of people here

Those are serious allegations and I am not the one to falsely accuse. I suggest you editing your comments immediately and doing more due diligence before making public accusations of this magnitude in the future.

7 Likes

pretty sure @dabtb tried telling @Mosaic_Co-Labs that @GreenMachine_Consult was a drug user.

…and @Killa12345 misinterpreted and (mis)informed @dabtb that y’all was the new user name of said “drug user” (I thought we all used drugs here!?!).

so @dabtb thinks you’re @GreenMachine_Consult and probably conflates that with @GreenMachineLab and/or @GreenMachineLabs

note: steve told me that.

7 Likes

I thought killa did. Maybe im confused on what he meant. Anyway, edited the post fir accuracies sake

Not sure who you are but you definitely arent me :joy: I threw the keys to the consult account into the abyss when I left. This is my OG personal account. I figured the shit show would go on without me when I left but I didn’t think I’d be impersonated years later for seemingly no reason.

1 Like

This makes my head spin…and who is Steve? Labman?

4 Likes

:rofl:

My current moniker for Chatgpt

See: Help finding a terpene paper

3 Likes

Actually a good idea instead of infusing rolling paper with cannabinoids
Infuse em with terps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes