Clones

Someone send this guy an aero cloner link you support please. I’m so rusty (5years from farms or labs)

1 Like

Go read the thread you were pointed at.

Or go put 100 cuts in a glass of water and wait ten days.

The strain you have may or may not be easy to clone. Some strains are (or can become) quite difficult to clone.

Because you’ve asked, I’m now going to go put 10 cuts in glass of water…

4 Likes

He/she is brand new. Exploring here is a learning curve for many. Cut the new members some slack :joy:

2 Likes

ok sorry maybe someone can help me read it soon

1 Like

Click this: Lets talk Cloning!

And study

5 Likes

We get that. See: Lets talk Cloning!

3 Likes

I already read :slight_smile: thank you very much to everyone

1 Like

T.T what more do you need then?. Like an amazon purchase link?

4 Likes

So you are new to cloning but want to know success rate for a thousand clones huh? You can probably see how that could come off a little overly ambitious don’t you know.
You should remember many of the folks on this forum who learned this cloned a few plants At a time While hiding from the law And Suffering repercussions. The sense of paying your dues runs strong especially when it’s laid out so nice for you today. Don’t take it hard just read a bit more and your questions will develope more substance and depth and you will get real help.

6 Likes

I have 10 of these. I have the 25 site version.

5 Likes

With the net pots? @Demontrich?

I have always used the ones with the foam collars

Me too but I think the ones @Demontrich be rocking have the net pots so you can pop beans in em too. I’ve popped plenty of beans in the foam collars but it’s better to do them in the net pots with some hydroton for sure. @Pupparoo

1 Like

Ten fresh cuts in a jar of water. Even after having removed the larger leaves, these will all wilt quite badly unless they are kept at high humidity. Eg with a dome or plastic bag. As is, I expect 50% mortality. We’ll see.

image image

Made this one for when I only need a couple of clones. Probably had eight in here at once. Works well.

Internals have been moved on to another project. Used this one for a couple of seasons. Colored inserts helpful for keeping strains seperate.

4 Likes

I cut them in half. The roots grow in them and get messed up. Then they go into a solo cup with ffof soil.

1 Like

Beans are a whole different setup.
Soak in tap h2o for 24hrs in dark
Onto paper towels in zip lock baggies in dark
Once tap roots, into coco pucks in a humidome
Then into solo cups with light warrior soil
Top dressed after 3 nodes with ocean forest

4 Likes

You ever rock peat pellets?

I like soaking them in a solution of ful power and great white, Ph’d-6. Use them in a tray w/ dome, on a heat pad and there ya go.

I get the tallest ones you can get, Amazon special.

I have. For the amount of beans I pop I’ve found it best to use the aero cloners. It takes some fine tuning but I love it.

2 Likes

Looks like you do alot of cloning. I also “way back in the day” did alot of cloning. I also was able to do away with all my mothers, like you.
Have you ever used the refrigerator to store your clippings, prior to using them for clones? We would refrigerate ours for a few days prior to actually putting them in their cubes. This was extremely beneficial to the more hollow stalked strains.

5 Likes

I stored some cuts for a few weeks one time lol. They rooted great.

Not something I normally did. Just needed cuts at a certain time for a friend and my plants were getting ready to flip. So I decided to try the fridge lol

I did not have a good mother stock at that time. And I still don’t. Been rocking seed rounds hard.

3 Likes