Clones

and how do you clone?

T_T a freshy huh?

I’ll try to dig to aid your goals of knowledge.

1 Like

now I need a thousand how many percent will be rooted in a cup of water?

This is aero cloner results. Eqch and every time. A thorough cleaning is a MUST, as well as a cycle timer.

8 Likes

how do you do it?

@cyclopath already thew ya a bone.

I talk about it in here.

Lets talk Cloning!

1 Like

thanks, and how much of a thousand will root in a cup of water say?

I’m having a hard time with your cup of water talk. Can we know more about the goals and experience so we can try and speak on your level

3 Likes

Seems a hair late in the season to be wondering how to produce thousands of clones…

As far as expected success rate, I would only ever use “just a glass of water” if I didn’t actually care about success rate.

Because, as stated above, not all strains respond the same.

5 Likes

I will clone for the first time so I am looking for advice

1 Like

so what to use my friend?

Someone send this guy an aero cloner link you support please. I’m so rusty (5years from farms or labs)

1 Like

Go read the thread you were pointed at.

Or go put 100 cuts in a glass of water and wait ten days.

The strain you have may or may not be easy to clone. Some strains are (or can become) quite difficult to clone.

Because you’ve asked, I’m now going to go put 10 cuts in glass of water…

4 Likes

He/she is brand new. Exploring here is a learning curve for many. Cut the new members some slack :joy:

2 Likes

ok sorry maybe someone can help me read it soon

1 Like

Click this: Lets talk Cloning!

And study

5 Likes

We get that. See: Lets talk Cloning!

3 Likes

I already read :slight_smile: thank you very much to everyone

1 Like

T.T what more do you need then?. Like an amazon purchase link?

4 Likes

So you are new to cloning but want to know success rate for a thousand clones huh? You can probably see how that could come off a little overly ambitious don’t you know.
You should remember many of the folks on this forum who learned this cloned a few plants At a time While hiding from the law And Suffering repercussions. The sense of paying your dues runs strong especially when it’s laid out so nice for you today. Don’t take it hard just read a bit more and your questions will develope more substance and depth and you will get real help.

6 Likes