Clones / snips for sale (HLVD tested)

I turned 50 today…sure would be happy to spend my birthday cash for a cut or two…

14 Likes

:slight_smile: Happy birthday buddy @Miles-Beyond

2 Likes

I’ll cover a couple cuts for @Miles-Beyond. Figure out which ones you want & DM me to get you sorted @stainless .

11 Likes

Thank you so much my brother. Hope you’re doing great!!!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! I am sold out for the next two weeks while clones root and snips grow. I should have a lot of stock available for the first week of March. I will post the full list of what’s available around March 1st.

For now I’m just trying to keep out of the GG4 jar until later in the day. So frosty and delicious it’s hard to resist.

13 Likes

That is truly beautiful. Look forward to what you post next!

1 Like

Gg4 looks :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is that SLH the Franco Roja cut?

1 Like

Yup, it’s the cut distributed by Purple City Genetics. Supposed to be the original cut selected by Franco Loja. It’s one I will never let go, very nostalgic for me as I used to be a terpinolene fiend. It’s one of the few old cuts that still grabs the attention of the modern smoker. That piercing lemon haze is hard to ignore. Totally done at 9 weeks, gets very dense if you let her dry back. Not as dense as cookies, but not fluffy as you might expect from a haze.

Awesome daytime smoke. My only real complaint is that the flowers don’t store well, when they oxidize they take on an entirely different profile. Fresh SLH is bright citrusy tropical with a little sweet bubblegum in the background. Old SLH is peppery with some acrid cat pee notes. It’s enjoyable too but very different and I prefer it fresh.

Purple City Genetics description:
Type: Sativa Hybrid
Finish: 9–10 wks
Genetics: Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk
Notes: Breeder’s cut by Franco / A seven time award winner / Tart and sweet like lemon candy / Very high THC levels with some examples topping 25%

4 Likes

:ok_hand: Nice…I have several cultivars that don’t look very dense but crush on a scale. Bummer about the shelf life. Something a lot of people don’t think about. Definitely not anything that would draw me away from a great plant though. Supposed to be aquiring a cut of Lemon OG (warrior cut) soon I hope. Already have Lemon Tree so this one would be enough Lemon for now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

GG4 looks good too. I let mine go a couple years ago. Had an incident with the ac going out at my commercial space for a few hours in summer and the owner that has a biz next to me asked me about “a strong odor of marijuana”. I told him I smoke a lot for my back instead of taking opiates. He was cool about it. That stuff reeks at maturity.:smile:

1 Like

Warrior Lemon OG

5 Likes

My package arrived today from @stainless and was in great condition and packaged very well. The cuts look healthy and pest free. Many thanks again to @stainless for doing things right!!!
Also want to thank @DapperDabMan for providing these to me as a birthday gift.
Thank you my brethren.
Miles

12 Likes

Thank you @Miles-Beyond for your review! I hope you enjoy them. That Sour will grow larger than the Kush Crasher so be sure to keep her in check! Kush Crasher might need a booster seat to ride with the Sour D :slight_smile:

Apple Fritter
If you need production and vigor, this is your girl. She will purple, she will veg quick, she will throw down spears. Unique profile, heavy on the cinnamon and fruit. Daytime smoke, good flavor and bag appeal.

6 Likes

Expensive but I’m excited to see what these can do.

6 Likes

I plan to post a list of rooted clones in the next few days. I’ve got a local buddy who wants half a tray and a few preorders to fill so I might not have as much stock as I originally intended.

I’m changing things up a bit, from now on I’m only going to be shipping usps express. Priority has worked well but the extra 25 bucks is worth the expedited shipping time in many areas.

New packaging arrived from the Netherlands! These clone shippers are awesome.

Rooted clone of the current round to be listed soon

5 Likes

You can get those here if you didn’t know…:v:

2 Likes

Appreciate the link. I can beat their price on 10+ shippers by 10-20%. Anyone who needs clone shippers hit me up! Mine don’t include a fancy sticker on them so they have me beat there.

2 Likes

How long is shipping on them?

It was crazy fast, delivered from overseas within 3 days. Shipping costed much more than the shippers themselves.