Cloner's products

For the few who don’t know by now, @cloner is top notch to do business with. I placed an order a week or so ago, and the hemp clones arrived the following day. They were well packaged and in excellent shape (now transplanted and happily growing). I can’t recommend @cloner enough!

10 Likes

There’s quite a variety offered too, mostly HSC genetics it seems. Website URL is pretty easy to remember :thinking:

5 Likes

I got a bunch from them. Scooby glue and bbm were my favorites. Definitely worth it.

6 Likes

Everything tested was directly from Cloner except the Chemdog #4. I ordered via email. I got no response when I emailed these results to let them know their stock is infected (I was polite, didn’t ask for refund or anything at all). The plants grew weird and were extremely brittle. All trashed, then bleached the quarantine space with extreme prejudice. In total the cuts+testing cost $550. A clean garden is priceless though…

13 Likes

Yeah they have absolutely no fucks to give when it comes to that.
A friend of mine emailed them about their cuts asking if they were clean for hlvd and the lady began telling him how plants can grow fine with hop latent viroid.

Anyone doing business with @cloner need to go check their ass holes. Y’all are getting fucked

This is why hop latent viroid is so prevalent in this industry, they know they have it, and don’t care to stop spreading it.

12 Likes

That’s like a blood bank not testing for aids.

I called him out on this last year and the entire forum cunt punted me to the moon for daring to ask for test results from their posterboy and employer of mentally ill gunshot victims.

8 Likes

I could be wrong, but cloner doesnt own that company anymore. Hasnt in a year or so. The first round of cuts were great. After he sold it my cuts (last year) were raggedy and didnt grow worth a shit. I complained and got nowhere.

1 Like

To be fair, I think what Cloner did for “the Vet” was incredibly kind. I can’t speak to their product. I can speak as far as respecting anyone who tried to help him with employment. Many of us tried to help.

2 Likes

Well for anyone out there reading this, if you don’t treat a cannabis plant like they have a disease already, then by the time you “see something weird growing” you’ve already contaminated your mother room and might as well cut it all down and find new genetics.

10 Likes

Sad. I expected Nathanial to do and be better than that. Im sure of they wanted to stop it they could stop putting trash out.

2 Likes

I feel this will have an update.

Pretty sure tissue culture will remove this not that it would be easy but its doable to fix and keep your genetics

1 Like

It has the potential to work, but it doesn’t always work, nor is it financially worth it, unless you plan to do it all in house

6 Likes

Do you still have that email @johnychaos?

1 Like

@johnychaos is more of a lurker here sometimes so he text me the email. This is from Ashley at buycannabisgenetics.com

7 Likes

Jesus Christ. I hate marketing and people paid to lie.

The market is a daily wave now. Just gotta learn to surf

Grab your hemp, mushrooms knowledge and let’s go for a slide :cowboy_hat_face::pray::grin::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Lol wtf kind of response is that. Jesus.

Bad look….

5 Likes

This is inaccurate.

1 Like

I asked you if you tested your stuff and you said, “no, but it doesn’t look like it has it”

Got any hlvd test results that can prove that otherwise?

We have a full study with leafworks. Do your own home work.

1 Like