Clogging Issues with Jupiter CCELL Cartridges?

Sorry man I see that now you were definitely super helpful with your response lol. It just seemed like you thought I was making a statement!

2 Likes

Thanks again for the picture for sure you definitely conveyed the message clearly and this is really gonna help push me forward, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and time in your response trying to help me pinpoint this issue

2 Likes

Youā€™re not alone.

Iā€™d claim I was working on it, but there is evidence thatā€™s not trueā€¦.

The fact that most of my responses are typed with one finger on my phone also affects the toneā€¦

3 Likes

ā€¦and letā€™s be honest here. Iā€™m only guessing.

I laid out my logic, and added a diagram that seems to help, but I am in no way shape or form certain

Was hoping @qma would pop by and confirm, or tell me I had it wrong.

Embracing ā€œfuck, I got THAT wrong!ā€ can be a very powerful learning toolā€¦

3 Likes

@cyclopath :joy::joy: but Your response was very well warranted now that I read over it better haha. Thatā€™s the deception online anyways too ā€¦always so hard to understand someoneā€™s toneā€¦but yes logically it only makes sense that my issue is from the distillate probably being a bit too thin causing it to travel up the air path from the aperture holesā€¦my next question is what is the proper way a distillate of the correct viscosity is supposed to operate within a cart? Does it cover the ceramic heating element on the inside then once element heats up the distillate making contact with ceramic vaporizes and travels up post /air path? And if the distillate is too thin it just travels up the post then resolidifies in the air path making the clog?there must be an exit hole on the heating element with a certain size to match viscosity to. It seems the distillate being a bit thicker would solve this issue by logic

1 Like

I agree with @cyclopath regarding how carts work & what the issue suggests.

I have filled a lot of CCELLā€™s, and 5% to 6% terps produces the right viscosityā€¦ IF they are filled properly.

That is ā€” cap them as soon after filling as possible, then flip them over, store them flipped over, and ship them flipped over.

Following such steps, I am allowing little to no priming of the atomizer whatsoever before a customer opens the package.

Capping the cart is like plugging the top of a straw with water in it. Stops the flow of oil into the atomizer. Flipping prevents any more flow entirely.

Customers do get a few dry hits before vapor ā€” thatā€™s just them priming it when they are ready to begin use.

If you let it prime who knows how much by waiting too long to cap, storing right side up, and then having it sit on a store shelf right side up for who knows how long ā€” that atomizer is probably well-primed if not over-primed already.

And as that cart is vaped through, priming continues to increase, as I understand it. To the point of over-priming ā€” at which point you wouldnā€™t call it priming anymore, just clogging / spitting.

Spitting occurs when that oil gets in the airway during a hit while it is still hot & loose. But whether it spits all the way up or not, if that oil is beyond the atomizer & in the tube, itā€™s going to cool & harden there.

Now, you could cap fast, flip, store flipped, and ship flipped, and the following could still happenā€¦

• User never ā€œclearsā€ the airway at the end of their hits. Vapor accumulates & re-solidifies in the airway, eventually clogging.

• User leaves vape right side up in a hot car. Viscosity reduces, and oil over-primes the atomizer, thus oil in the airway.

• User takes the pen on an airplane, right side up. Altitude reduces viscosity, leading to same.

• User hits the cart too much in too short a time, reducing the viscosity & again, same end result.

6 Likes

You should look at your COA for your carts and formulate them based off the tested terp percentage, increase it untill they test at 4.5-5% terpsā€¦ generally 6.5% terps will test at 4.5-5% because you add them to a hot solution and they evaporate.

7 Likes

Hi actually you can ask the manufacturer to adjust the intake oil size for you, and use preheat battery. I think might it will be helpful for solving the clogging issue.

For sure, Iā€™m okay to provide our device for your testing too, so you can do a comparison! BBTANK device uses the newest Mesh heating coil, which has a larger area in contact with oil. It has faster heating rate and a stronger hit.

I never knew how much was evaporating. Thanks for this!

3 Likes

Thanks for the pro tip brotha!

1 Like

Thanks for such a detailed breakdown man! You really are such a helpful member on here and I appreciate your wisdom tremendously bro!

1 Like

Hola ! espero esta informacion te sirba de mucho ;
Vengo trabajando en mi carta de vapeadores Destilados realizados por mi empresa .
Tuvimos problemas de obstrucciones al principio como todos los que inician , pero lo pudimos solucionar .
1.- primero descartar que sea el dispositivo , utilizamos el mejor del mercado Jupiter CCELL TOPS! con ellos no tuvimos mas problemas por fallas de dispositivo .
2.- los terpenos si llegas a pasar el 10% puede tener fugas ya que el acohol es el que deteriora el coil de ceramica , cualquier solvente que sea demasiado malogra el cartucho . recomiendo siempre usar entre 5% a 10% de terpenos
3.- aqui es lo mas importante y es enseƱarle a tu publico a utilizarlo correctamente , el 90% de los problemas radica en un mal uso o hasta un mal cuidado del cartucho , aque me refiero con esto ?

no dejarlo en lugar calientes ( dentro del auto ) ahi es donde obstruye solo , y es por el calor .
otro problema es que no vapeano hasta retirar el ultimo humo que puede quedar dentro del cartucho y eso va acumulando mientras mas vas vapeando . tener en cuenta todo eso ā€¦

como solucionamos el problema del mal uso ?

contratamos a un influencer cannabico en mi Pais y creamos un video tutorail . asi solucionamos todos nuestros problemas y estamos trabajando al 100% con los carts

recomiendo Jupiter CCELL! probe todos los del mercado y ninguno es mejor que ellos .

agregana mi instgagram y sigueme para que veas los procesos que realizamos

ig: @liquid_company_Peru.

2 Likes

Ahhhh hahahah in case u havent noticed basically everyone on this site speaks English :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE THEN! TOO EASY :grin:

The one who is really interested in that information, that cost me more than 10 thousand $ in carts Chinese copies of Ccell, will do it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny :joy: I donā€™t trust most the random people on here spewing another language

1 Like

Leave my IG to follow my work.
I am the CEO of Liquid. We are number 1 in our country and now we are arriving in Chile. soom arrive to EEUU hahaha . here we call the city of the SUN ā€¦ have the most fertile soil , where you throw a seed a plant grows.
and we are number 1 becouse import tegnologi from eeuu but our raw material is another level .
rather, who are you?

2 Likes

Then Iā€™m not sure why you bothered to comment at all. @SaigoMachuPicchu might be some random person to a member who just joined in January of this year, but he has been going through hurdles to perfect his craft in Peru for years.

He didnā€™t come in trying to sell anything. Heā€™s not asking for help. Heā€™s giving advice based on his experience with distillate, terps & hardware as it relates to clogging. Paraphrased:

1. He finds Jupiter CCELL to be the most consistent hardware without failures.
  2. He recommends mixing between five to ten percent terps as anything over can degrade the coil.
  3. Even with this, the ultimate goal is to educate the public on how to properly use the hardware.

They have utilized a cannabis influencer on IG to help spread the word on useful tips like making sure to always clear the cart airway before firing for your next rip, donā€™t leave it in a hot car, etc. & he welcomes you to check their IG for examples.

7 Likes

Not sure why he commented in another language when most people speak English? Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying LOL

And sure I joined January of this year but I also have been lurking here for many years lolā€¦I just gave him a follow on insta to see whatā€™s up

Mainly because of the ā€˜teenage girl trying to antagonize people on the internetā€™-level LOL at the end if weā€™re being frank.

No offense if youā€™re a teenage girl if thatā€™s the case though.

1 Like