Climate nazis coming for indoor cannabis next

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00587-x

2 Likes

Edit: They trimmed the whole article and changed the title from Cannabis production generating large amounts of gases that heat up Earth’s physical climate. Moving weed production from indoor facilities to greenhouses and the great outdoors would help to shrink the carbon footprint of the nation’s legal cannabis industry.

Seems they realized pushing to hard could derail their whole scam…

2 Likes

Ahh, it only heats up in Colorado and elsewhere according to the article. Id say we good as long as we aren’t in those 2 locations.

With led lights electric is reduced dramatically. And solar can solve it completely but instead they want to attack the industry just pointing that out… you see indoor vertical farms becoming the future everywhere but when it comes to cannabis it will destroy the world. Just goes to show in my opinion that climate change real or not is being used to control people unfairly

3 Likes

Here Hear @Saucysanchez775

They have openly admitted it has nothing to do with the climate.

“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore.” Now it’s not about saving the environment but about redistributing wealth, said Ottmar Edenhofer a co-chair of the IPCC’s Working Group III and a lead author of the IPCC’s Fourth Assessment Report (2007). “We redistribute the world’s wealth by climate policy.”

2 Likes

So uh, fuck that guy.

1 Like

When I looked into growing legally in my state they have rules. It was crazy shit like requiring run to waste and regulating runoff, I prefer soil with minimal runoff. And they said led only and only a few brands like gavita and a couple others. Biggest one for me is you have to have a facility which accepts you to grow in prior to getting the license. Only rich pot companies can do that. And this was for craft growers license.

1 Like