Clear/No bubbles in rosin

I’m just reaching out in curiosity if anyone knows how to insure zero bubbles in your press, I’ve seen it from profsift and ive spoken with him but he won’t release the tek but apparently it has nothing to do with temp, pressure, prepressing, or the quality of resin. Anything ideas would be great. Much love yo the whole community and hopefully we can figure this out.

Lol I am seeing this more and more as well. I believe it’s just super low and slow on pressure as when I do mechanical separation,the Terp fractions come out like there rosin with no bubbles.

It looks cool but I have a feeling that whatever is needed to achieve “no bubbles” isn’t worth the trade off. The only purpose I can think of for not having bubbles is to preserve fresh press “shatter” like stability but at the cost of extra heat/time or vac seal rosin bag first or waving magical wand and saying the spell or whatever voodoo people think they “invented”.

It definitely looks cool tho :slight_smile:

4 Likes

slightly warm and pull a vacuum on it to purge bubbles?

It’s while pressing, the oil flows out of bag with no bubbles. Kinda weird lol

1 Like

How about pressing cold, then applying the heat while its pressed? I feel like that would do it

5 Likes

Ooooooo interesting… :slight_smile:

I’ve pressed in cold rooms with the press plates being the only source of heat and I still end up with bubbles flowing out in the rosin, it’s something to do with how you pack the hash in your bags, it’s definitely not vacuum assisted either

Good point but i dont think its just low and slow, but the Less bubble equals less oxygen trapped which equals less oxidation which would essentially mean more terpene preservation and better shelf life

1 Like

Hmm that does make sense, but what if the tek requires additional time on the heat leading to a terpenes loss anyways? But less oxygen is always good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has me thinking about pre press packing. Instead of leaving your bag packed with funneled in micron hash. Press out slabs as thick as you’d like of your material in the cold room to mend the hash together without heat prior then pack the bag as you would. Then press.

2 Likes

Clear tech come from letting the pucks grease up once you’ve prepped your bags, leave in a fridge to grease up the same day or do it in a freezer over days. Vac seal pucks nice and tight before they’ve greased. Then press as you would low n slow and everything will be clear

1 Like

Whenever anyone says something like this I immediately assume the opposite

Cuz things.

Some of you know what i’m talking about.

2 Likes

Hashtek.ca posted this on IG the other day, they used a vac sealer to pre-press bags and get the air gaps out before pressing

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqiu9VJLKHC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Ifykyk.

4 Likes

im no pro but thru some simple reasoning I have deducted that its achieved through ramping the temps and pressure slowly

3 Likes