Clear CBD isolate

Can you scientist help me? I have clear isolate.

Can you tell us what the problem is?

4 Likes

What exactly is it that you are looking for help with? Not entirely sure what the problem is. Is the isolate completely translucent in powder form? When melted down? Is it effecting your processes? We need a lot more info if you want us to help.

1000 word substitutes would help immensely, as well.

4 Likes

does it disolve in water?

1 Like

Again, we still need more. All the picture you’ve added shows is that you have a liquid with crystaline CBD crashed at the bottom. We don’t know what the solvent is. We don’t know if you are trying to dissolve or crash. We don’t know if this is hot or cold, and we still don’t know why you feel you need help.

6 Likes

The problem is that his beaker has no tare weight. Best I can do with the information given.

5 Likes

Thank you for your help. We have it figured out now. I really really appreciate this site and all of you who are so willing to help the ones of us who are not so educated on the processes.

2 Likes

Could you please let us know what you were trying to figure out?

4 Likes

If you share what both the problem and solution are, there is a chance you could be the one paying it forward, helping others who may be experiencing something similar. We’d still love to know what was going on, too. Haha

8 Likes