Cleaner crystals

You already have the tiny diamonds that you want to use as starting material correct?

How tiny are the crystals?

Very small, i dont extract anymore or i would just “rerun” it and syart ober, but in a liyer jar its 70% riny crystals on the bottom.

If all the crystals are already on the bottom then the best thing ive found to do is to suck off the terps from the top rather tan pouring it off.

Use a hose with a barb end to suck off the terp layer, you can make or buy a siphon lid for mason jar and use a water aspirstor for thw vacuum source.

After youve removed as much of the terp layer as possible you can redissolve in pentane and bring back to supersaturation. The total content of thca in the solution is going to be significantly increased so you should get some big diamonds in a short order.

6 Likes

Ill give it a shot, thanks for the tips. It seems they disnt leave enough solvent when they poured so it came out kinda wonky.

old thread i know but im actually in the same situation and was wondering how this worked out for you?

1 Like

It didnt the stuff had not been dewaxed and dumping cold pentane made a unmovable object in there so it stayed as crude.

Sorry for such a late response. Do a 3:1 pentene:oleoresin

4 Likes

Lol almost a year later

2 Likes

I have lol