Clean, consistent, and great color D8 88%-92% potency available! We can fill any size order, and I have yet to find anyone that can beat our prices

*besides sketchy and sometimes dirty sources or going out of business sales, I stand by our claim of most competitive pricing!

20kg MOQ spot buy, but we are always happy to work with you if your buying with regularity and consistency.

We have dialed in a high potency low cost method that we have been able to scale up to very large outputs per week.

We are happy to drop ship direct to your clients, or work out multiple different methods of operation to best fit your needs.

We have excellent shipping relationships as well as packing methods that can save you even more money on orders, and anyone local is welcome to pick up on sight!

With large consistent output, comes consistent and reliable product. It also leads to not having issues of running out of product or suddenly not having your allotment ready that week.

We pride ourselves on our professionalism and always making sure our clients are satisfied.

DM me for further info

1 Like

We are happy to help any client of any size, but the bigger fish here taking 100+ a week or several hundred kilo spot buys, are our main focus and can almost always come to a deal that satisfies both parties!