Class's on making vegan gummies

Won’t do OP much use unless it’s online?!?

Is that correct @Distillatebuyer?

1 Like

They did declare to be from EU

1 Like

Maybe they haz frequent flyer miles?!?

3 Likes

These are actually extremely easy to produce. Powder thc is far easier to make than you would think. Coffee pods, hot chocolate, Chai teas, anything you can put in a disposable coffee pod style kuerig (sp).

I have thought about doing an infusion class, too actually

9 Likes

Just to clarify I’m from Europe but will to travel to anywhere in the US to go to one or a few of these sessions if someone set’s them up!

2 Likes

You keeping up on any of the gummy threads or cellular wafers?

Good kitchen witchery is pretty simple to add cannabinoids to. So long as “homogeneous” and “known potency” mean something to somebody involved in the production, and they have access to testing to confirm both.

Gummies have been well explored here.

Have you wandered through the Edible Appreciation Thread -Show your work! yet?

Certainly wouldn’t want to talk you out of a road trip.

4 Likes

Yes I had a nice look through that and there really is some amazing things in there, but the vegan gummy cubes that are artificially flavoured look like the easiest to mast produce and I even seen one guy on here with two flavours in one cube!

I put this together a while ago

this is an easy one, but it gels quick. seems to be where most start

5 Likes

Could also yust hit @dutchmulti or @SEVENTENLabs or myself up for some quality candys

2 Likes

Which pieces are you missing that a class might provide?

have you tried making any?

Have you run into issues?

Is the problem sourcing vegans?!?

6 Likes

The problem with buying already made candy’s is shipping and also it’s alot easier to get buy all the ingredients in Europe and then you can sell them as European made, just how Americans love made in the USA packaging!

Yes I’ve tried making them, they go mouldy compared to the USA ones I’ve had and the ones with PG I used that I got the recipe honestly taste bitter as fuck like chemicals!

Asking for help with those specific problems (the taste was your cannabinoid source, they are not all created equal) will get you where you want to be faster than waiting for someone to run a class I would wager.

Without added cannabinoids? First one gets the kitchen witchery on point, then one adds drugs…

Mold suggests insufficient osmoticum (not enough sugar).

A search such as Search results for 'Gummy preservative' - Future4200 or even explicitly asking “HTF are you guys keeping your gummies from molding” are both decent approaches.

Are there no new question?

No, but there are certainly a bunch of common ones that have been explored, and folks who might help you find them if you seem to be putting in the effort.

1 Like

That was an invitation to buy gummies made in Europe…

Well the problem with that the EU is free trader market but customs here in my country (Ireland) will still take stuff and slow it down!

Shorter road trip…”made in Amsterdam!”

And

1 Like

Thanks for leading my in the right direction cyclopath! Il report back any questions I have problems I run into!

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

You really ought grok insufficient osmoticum.

Water activity is something you can control.

If the fungi can’t pull water from your gummy, they ain’t gonna haz fun.

1 Like

pH is usually enough with pectin, 3.4+/- isn’t really hospitable to life

Gelatin needs sorbate or similar

2 Likes

Sent you a DM. Feel free to call if you’d like.

1 Like