Classified closed

Thanks for your help

3 Likes

@moveweight

4 Likes

I second that motion.

3 Likes

@moveweight or take the shopify approach and have it done in hours… i love my website for the time… wish my pictures were better

4 Likes

Anyone besides him?

1 Like

Just drag and drop on Shopify

3 Likes

I build on WordPress and Shopify primarily.

Happy to help or point you in the right direction. Past headbutting aside.

Shopify is hands down the fastest DIY option but more limiting in areas like payment processing.

Your content is what separates a badass looking website from an ugly one. So that needs to be focused on.

You can do it. If not I hear Fiverr.com is cheap.

Appreciate the love. Maybe sidco is taking more web clients. He’s more than capable.

7 Likes

I dabble in the web dev world.

3 Likes

I can make you a garbage 1998 geocities site, maybe even a page counter

10 Likes

My dog…you just traveled me back to like 1996.

I thought I was a pimp writing HTML in like 7th grade lol

6 Likes

Dirteagle is solid.

1 Like

Onion site is your best bet for security and anonymity.

Do you plan on wanting to dual boot as well or no? For security I would recommend it.

I’m heavily into good e-security so that’s why I recommended tor was for security from people trying to steal data. No etrapping lol, tor has good uses other than DNM’s.

3 Likes

Its probably just for a regular website / store for equipment supply or licensed work.

Doubtful ol boy wants to etrap

3 Likes

I don’t see your posts as I have you muted but let’s just say your involvement in any thread I ever make is not welcome or appreciated.

I’m sure there are a ton of other people on this website that appreciate your point of view and want to support you. I am not one of them.

Good day.

2 Likes

Sucks I got tagged 2* times right? Wishing you the same champ. Dirteagle is talented. I’ll turn notifications off. <3 offer stands if you match my donation for the foodbank boss.

1 Like

@Dirteagle & @RedundantAlexithymia thank you so much for the dms and info.

I’ll hit both you guys up on Monday.

Thanks to everyone else for helping.

3 Likes

@moveweight

1 Like

I would talk to @moveweight and other form members that are devs. I’m currently working on one for myself through Square Space

Also depends on what you want to spend - I had High Rise Co build me a website and custom video in the past. It was done well

1 Like

This is hilarious.

@Extractionguy : “Anyone but @moveweight please”

The whole forum: "Use @moveweight "

5 Likes

I found a few guys so the post served it’s purpose.

1 Like