Class Action Lawsuit : Raw Garden Alleged Misleading Packaging

Centrifuges cost way less than spd’s to own/operate. Why are they doing all that work when they could spin terps an melt diamonds?

Vacuum oven

Carts

5 Likes

Facts.

1 Like

but why??? if everyones arguement is a molecule is a molecule?

Nearly pure d9thc is around 3-4$ a gram

Its nearly impossible to find nearly pure d9 thca for $3-4 a gram.

2 Likes

for the “live” designation presumably. When I think live carts, I think decarbed diamonds with HTE added back, something like the wook’s np-710 shit in a cart

2 Likes

its not really “live” in my eyes once its decarbed.

7 Likes

There is no such thing as live resin.

Is the live resin the terps or the thca?

If live resin is an extraction term, is all frozen material live?

1 Like

thats what i dont get either. what if the distillate was just made with crude fresh frozen extract?

If you went from fresh frozen crude extraction…say you recover super hot to pop runs in a cls. Then you distill that crude which was all “live resin” Is that distillate now live resin??? These are all marketing terms to help these people to move product. Simple. Educate your clients…LOL

1 Like

A shitpost before its time

3 Likes

I’m in the “once it’s distilled or decarbed it’s no longer live resin” boat…

4 Likes

No. It is only live if using biomass that was not dried or cured. The product must be made from live plants to qualify as live resin. An extraction of dried (and then frozen) material is not live. In fact, @cyclopath was a pioneer of the term “zombie extract” when mixing crude from separate live and cured extractions, acknowledging both the living and dead aspects of the product.

Here in Oregon there’s a lot of 50/50 carts, where they mix live resin and distillate. This is not a live resin cart either, it’s a mix. If it were to be labeled as being only live resin, you better believe I’d be, at a minimum, having words with them after finding out.

No. If it has been distilled, it is no longer live resin, it is distillate.

“For the most part” is some slimy bullshit salesman misrepresentation, which you seem to be pretty familiar with. If they distill it at all, it is no longer live resin. Why is that so hard to understand?! It can be decarbed and still be live resin, but when it is distilled, as you claim it is part of their process, it is NOT live resin anymore.

If I made whiskey, could I just sell it as “special mash” even though the mash has been removed from the final product while it was being distilled?

5 Likes

No it’s public knowledge. All the full activated pens are done like this. Because some people don’t want distillate they ask for the profile.

1 Like

For the most part meant in the process it’s in a Distillation device but they don’t take it to the point where distillate comes out. They bump out everything between terps and decarb then save the remainder from what people have been doing from what I’ve noticed in market.

1 Like

IN b4 federal regulations

isn’t distillate a refined oil?

No. Cannabis extract is not an oil. It is an oleoresin. Distillate, in what we are referring to, is a distilled oleoresin. Yes, it is refined, but the type of refining means the end product has a new definition and is no longer what it originally was.

4 Likes

I full agree with @Akoyeh on all this. I think even refined live resin should be disclosed.

I’m a purist though. I like simple single solvent extractions.

8 Likes

Rosin fam reading single solvent = purist :face_with_monocle:

More pure then waxes and lipids. :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

:joy: single solvent still got em. Just a recognized amount less. The sauce terps bang different. I ain’t gonna lie

My interpretation of " live " resin is what has already been posted.

Chop a living plant down, break it up, put in a tube, freeze it, extract it.
You have live resin.

Anything other than that is " something " made from live resin.

3 Likes