Chlorophyll removal from RSO?

Yes and often times your body cant absorb things like chlorophyll extract unless its dissolved in a liquid carrier that can help disperse the contents of the extract before you ingest it. Otherwise your body likely wont be able to absorb it fast enough and you will just shit it out.

Working on a batch right now trying IPA like beaker mentioned it mostly used to be made that way figured I’d give it a shot and see what the results are like… so far just as I expected lmao

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Help?

Filter pucks work better than scrubs? Oh fuck man, you just saved me time if that is true.

1 Like

Thats not what @Akoyeh is saying
Using pressure 45psi to 60 psi in my case works faster than pulling a vacuum (15psi)

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

Cool. Sticking with scrubs over filter cakes then

1 Like

Just do a 4 min room temp wash with190-proof, strain with 190 micron bubble bag, rotovap, decarb oil.

That’s RSO.

5 Likes

There have been found one flavonoid in thc cannabis that is very promissing for pancreatic cancer ad of aug this year

3 Likes

Scrubs work way better than pucks, if find correctly. But are more work.

Some people eat chlorophyll supplements… I think the point of RSO is to get everything from the plant in a kind of scatterbomb, non-western reductionist approach. Who knows how many beneficial components are removed in refinement so might as well get everything…

7 Likes

We decided not to try and remove any chlorophyll. We make it the traditional way according to Rick Simpson website using high quality indica flower only (as requested by customer).

Naphtha? Lol

3 Likes

No lol. 95% alc.

Better off using ever clear or 190 proof grain alcohol.

Are you still offering help on removing chlorophyll from rso?

Yeah sure, hmu!

I have extensive experience with removing chlophyll from RSO while leaving the majority of the compounds in tact. DM me and I am happy to review it with you.

Hi,
I am trying to remove my chlorophyll from my ethanol based tincture. 2nd run all done cold at
0f.
Have 2 sizes Büchner funnel and 3 size filters
Food grade DEarth not sure which actived charcoal, have good idea on how filtercakes work
Any help much appreciated
Most runs are 3 to 5 min in Eaton
Thanks
Steve

Freeze etoh
Buchner funnel setup as followed
Frit or paper filter-celite 545-alumnium oxide
That’s for waxes/lipids

Chylorphyl may need ac color remediation

1 Like