Chinese cartridge suppliers

Add my Whatcha : +86 137 1195 3032
William

1 Like

Maybe try the smaller intake holes. I use thin oil and this fixed spitting issue for me at least for the first fill. I always use a fresh cart.

1 Like

I’m at about 44%oil to 56% of PG based diluent (I know yikes) for the thinnest oil mix and

90% oil to 10% terpenes based diluent for my thickest oil.

Thanks in advance

What gauge needle? I’ve noticed sometime a 14gauge sharp works better then blunt.

I Like the ones with square intake holes near bottom.

Tell me are your coils wrapped in cotton?

Any glued internals?

Silicone or plastic guide or grommet around coil?

Are the coil wire embedded in the ceramic or wrapped around?

1 Like

This is just like Cora pod from vape dynamics our local dispensary branded as truepods. They hit good flavor is awesome but the carts I used the intake hole was too high up and the oil would get wasted if you weren’t very patient… Love to see close up of the pods to see the coil arrangement on these.

We usually go 80% distillate on mixing ratio on our cartrages.

Just a heads up. I was able to place an order with Itsuwa through alibaba this morning. $216 for 100 carts not bad. I got all Liberty V9, a few each of the .5ml & 1ml in both apature sizes 1.0mm & 1.5mm. I will let y’all know how fast shipment arrives and how the carts work with my mixes.

V9 is a nice cart, a little slow to screw all those center posts in imo. That and if you overfill they get this horrible clogging/popping. I was warned by the rep to never overfill one. I give it an 8/10.

1 Like

How’s that pg working for you? I never got good results with it.

1 Like

You got any of the crimp style closure carts?

Any 10/10 suggestions?

It’s been fine as far as no separation just trying to get a handle on the brown ooze leaking out of apature holes… I think I finally figured it out. The carts I have been using are ceramic but no cotton around wick. I tried one last night. A C8 with bottom vertical cotton coil and no darkening until the very very end. I’m happy with that… Before they were turning completely black just a 1/4 way through. No bueno.

I do have some true terpes to try out but trying to get a handle on the PG first because it’s so much cheaper and produces bigger clouds. And I have a lot left to work with.

I tried a small batch with true terpes a few times and when I added flavor terpes it all got cloudy/milky. I don’t think my concentrate is clean enough for just terpes. Maybe incompatible terpes? I got the terpes from a different company then the “viscosity”. All organic steam distilled. From Ricca scientific product line “abstraxx”

Thank you!

I will see if I can get some quotes. From her.

@Ascent Looks great! I replied to your dm

I’ve been doing 80-85% distillate, about 3-5% true terps, and the rest MCT. No issues. I tried with less cut, but I don’t like they way they hit.

2 Likes

I’ve learned a lot about carts over the past few months and here is my 0.2¢

I first started with the cheap ones from eBay
Plastic tips, plastic carts, wick coil 1ml.
Cheap tips fall off, easy fill under tip with a 14ga blunt tip needle.
They fill all the way up, so it looks full.

These carts were no good, they changed the flavor of the oil to something nasty.

Overall: :-1::nauseated_face:

The next carts I purchased were:

Model: TH205 ccell
Volume: 0.5ml
Intake: 4x2.0mm
Resistance: 1.4ohm
Cart: Glass
Tip: Ceramic
Airflow: Bottom
Where: eBay
QTY: 100
Fast shipping USA

I had both white tips and black.
Screw off tip, with non removable stem in center of cartridge.
14ga blunt tip needle to fill
Sometimes the needle doesn’t fit between the stem and glass, so the next smaller needle would totally work.
They fill easily and go most of the way to the top, so they look full.

These were great cartridges, I have tested several with multiple refills (at least 4) and they continue to work.

Overall: :+1::yum:

Next cartridges I tried were from Alibaba, Ocitytimes.

Model: C1
Volume: 0.8ml
Intake: 2x1.5mm (new version has 4*1.5mm)
Resistance: 1.8ohm
Tip: Metal
Airflow: Top
Where: Ocitytimes
Fast shipping China

These carts are the first top airflow I have tried in bulk.

They work well, taste good.
Being top airflow, they don’t have holes above the threads that the oil can easily leak out on hot days.
They do have a stem, both in the cart and on the tip once unscrewed.

They are easily fillable with a 14ga or next size down.
The 14ga needle fits in-between the stem and the cart walls sometimes, so the next size down needle would be best.

These cartridges look full when filled.
As with most top airflows I have tried, they do take slightly longer to warm up and have a little buildup in the air tube (stem) inside when a draw is taken from a cold start. It’s no big deal and no oil has ever spilt out.

I have taken sample carts and filled them over and over again without failure.

Overall :+1::yum:

The latest cartridges I have tried:

Model: G10
Volume: 1.0ml
Intake: 4x?mm
Resistance: 1.2ohm
Tip: Metal (different colors to choose from)
Airflow: Top
Where: GreenLightVapes
Fast shipping China

These were the most expensive cartridges I’ve purchased coming in at $2 each after shipping.

These cartridges have a screw tip with removable stem. There is a “Max Fill” line on them to aid in filling, similar to the Liberty V9 cartridges. Very easy to fill.

I tried these on my batteries and they had huge clouds of vape but the taste was awful, they changed the flavor of everything put in them.

I tried soaking the carts in Isopropyl Alcohol, then dried and tried again. Still nasty flavor.

I also withdrew the oil from the carts that were nasty tasting and dabbed them. Oil tasted great, so it had to be the cart.

Contacted GLV and filled them in on my issue and what has been done to try improve it.

They suggested:
For best flavor a 3.7v direct voltage battery would have a better flavor.

So… I busted out the meter and tested my batteries, 2 of my batteries were over 3.7v so I grabbed one that was 3.7v.

To my surprise, the flavor went back to tasting great, with no more burnt flavor. :yum:

My theory, being 1.2ohm, having over 3.7v battery will put too much energy into the coil which will give huge vapor but will run through the oil that is in the ceramic coil before it can replenish what was vaporized. You then begin to taste the flavor of metal.

So, make sure you use a 3.7v battery or lower and you won’t have the issues I had.

Overall: :+1::yum:

16 Likes

Great to have your info. thanks. I Will try to ship sampleS out ASAP.

I added you as my contact person in Skype just now

Great to know. I dm you require more info.

Not that I’ve found yet! I’ll keep you posted though!

1 Like