China bans synthetic cannabinoids

I have nothing to do with https://eurochems.net/
Grams make no diffrance tons do :wink:

10 Likes

Send some of that panic this way. I want the natural stuff to be available in Texas more than I want d8.

7 Likes

Sending people to emergency rooms and psychiatric wards all over Europe on purpose and thinking you are doing something positive is incredibly stupid.

1 Like

CosmicBandit to the rescue

Thinking you know RogueLab makes you look twice as stupid.

Nevermind that d8 is synthetically made and in illegal states taking advantage of it’s similarities to d9…

:rofl::popcorn: The big bad German.

2 Likes

I never claimed to know him.
I have always appreciated Roguelabs posts, but this statement of his I find simply stupid and dangerous. And I´m not talking about d8 at all, I´m talking about the HUs and JWHs, Funaca ect which became a real threat to public health here in the EU.
Nowadays sprayed flowers are quite common and its hard to find cannabis flowers which are not treated at all and people are often not even aware of that. There are kids who grow up smoking synthetic cannabinoids thinking thats the real “haze”.

To stand here now and brag about with how many tons of chemical waste you have fucked the entire European cannabis market to force a legalization is pathetic.

The numbers in the psychiatric hospitals and rehab centers for cannabis are skyrocketing, and the problem is that authorities don´t and can´t differentiate anymore between “classic natural” cannabis and synthetic cannabinoids. For them “cannabis” is currently becoming a major public health issue.

Are they going to react on that with a legalisation or a crackdown on for example CBD flowers (which are often used as basis) and anything hemp related?

RogueLab bets on option1 , I have my doubts.

Btw I’m not german just lived in Berlin couple of months.

6 Likes

First of all I am not responsible for all synthetic cannabinoids on the market
I will not work with flourinated noids
Second wars have casualties sad but treu
I have spend most of my life in the natural noid space making virtually no impact on the system We can sit like sheep and wait for ever to be heard or get there attention and force a direction force desisions
Disisions not based on big pharma solutions but made by the people

6 Likes

Just like what’s happening with d8…

You think they can close Pandora’s box now?

2 Likes

This is what happens when your state won’t allow real weed. (Texans are buying distillate, edibles, flowers)

I have done a lot of research and I think we’re past the point of no return.

You think this won’t help push real weed into my market? I’m willing to bet it crushes our thc licenses to lobby for better d9thc for Texans. (current limit is 0.5% and changing to 5.0% soon)

Still not good enough when you can get 30% d8 flowers lol.

The Texas made hemp that gets you high lol

5 Likes

Please realize we are in delicate times
The coming 5 years are gona dedecide the way cannabinoids will be treated in the EU
Licenses are beeing isseud as we speak
Now if you are happy with a max 15% Thc content sit quiet and it will come
If you want freedom of extracts and flower you better move and get the word out that synthetics will prevail in a 15% scenario

5 Likes

I’m about ready to say fuck it and bring liters in.

Just because I don’t agree with d8, doesn’t mean I don’t see what it’s doing for d9. (opening the doors)

2 Likes

It’s the only reason I don t blaze folks like @ozone with there inferior synthesis
The more produce the harder it will get to shut it down the less interesting it will become for pharma
The way it s moving at the moment in Europe
Where they want gmp and gacp implemented for the rec market it s gona be a game for the happy few

5 Likes

Sounds like what’s happening here.

:rofl: That was kind of a call out haha

1 Like

The moment people realize spraying Hemp is just like spraying Damiana. People will realize D8 Flower is made similarly to K2 Spice and want the real deal again.

Been almost 10 years since the spice craze. Now it’s d8.

4 Likes

But, they have no problem with manufacturing & shipping synthetic opioids.

:rofl: wait till there’s no money in Cannabinoids here. A lot of uptick in this Science education will open doorways for many in the Cannabiz to branch out (mushrooms and more). Cbd just created the largest US drug manufacturing shift in ages.

2 Likes

(upload://yDZLOyWBj4ZBfYjPJPX38AnmXZy.jpeg)

1 Like

Sorry, don’t know what happened or how to delete it.

It was good material.

Yust got back from Slovenia it s 100% better circumstances than Amsterdam
:100: giving hope to a legal environment
We already lost time frame off making fast $
It s yust gona be hard work to make a living in this space

2 Likes

Yep. D8 already shows the desperation.

Best to be your own boss imo. Few are blessed with good employment that pays bills.

Delivering food pays more than most Extractors salaries. So you really gotta want it.

2 Likes