Chiller Size Recommendation

That thing doesn’t get very cold.

I want to check out these guys. Ag-chill.

This one is their ultra low, @-80c it’s boasting 3300kw

This one is their chiller for recovery. Has almost 14kw which you can use on a tube and shell, or a couple Xergy coils. Paired with the big boy up top.

These guys stand behind their ratings so much, that if you’re looking to buy, they’ll let you run em 60 days before you pay. If they don’t hold up, just pay a restocking fee. If they do, you buy em after the free trial.

I think I put the pictures in the right order

7 Likes

That alone just got my business. Thanks dude

2 Likes

The big cold one. Those rating are more powerful than a 915 and it’s only 65k. They build em per request. I told em that they should put together a few. Guys in the cannabis world don’t want to wait 10 weeks, usually. The recovery one is only 18k I think.

Never mind. The fuckin price is right on the sheet. I need more coffee and cannabinoids. Mmmmmm I love the smell of socially acceptable chemical dependence.

8 Likes

PM Sent

Where the shit are you getting a 915 for $65k?!

:flushed:

1 Like

Reeaaaaddd

The chiller more powerful than the 915 is 65k

1 Like

Aw shit :grimacing: how do I get me one of these bad boys

Jesus I need to read better, carry on.

2 Likes

Their info is at the bottom of the spec sheet.

1 Like

I have neslab MX500 too, its doesnt go below +5C but it 20KW at +5C, its good for 3-4 50L rotos

Check out Fluid Chillers: both of these outdoor units were quoted under $65k.

2 Likes

How much were they quoted at?

It was a tad over the price of one 915 for both.

2 Likes

12 on the left, 8 on the right.

2 Likes

Good morning, Joel here. AG-CHILL is my company. Though I was a bit surprised to see our product data sheets and pricing posted, please feel free to call me personally at 801-244-9769. Let’s talk about how we can help you out.

2 Likes

I have had a video chat with you before, we’ve met.
I met with you on a video call with Tony @ lifted a few weeks ago. I told you that I could get you some attention.

These are the sheets you’ve shared with me.

2 Likes

They don’t get cold enough. Guys in this field want to see -60c or colder. For recovery, we’ll want to see more than 9kw.

1 Like

All cool Dred. Actually kind of excited seeing these up here ; ) Ya, I remember meeting with you. I won’t mention your name on here as I am not sure if that is appropriate. Give me a call sometime today. Look forward to talking more with you.

2 Likes

I appreciate not using my legal name. It’s not a secret, but it’s also not advertised. And yes, I think you guys have some excellent equipment. And I can’t wait to see it on some systems. I’ll definitely give you a call soon.

2 Likes

I guess it depends on scale, 9kW at -60c seems a bit excessive for all except the biggest units Hell, -60f on my condenser regularly outruns my 5500 watt evap source with straight n-butane.

Fluid can build whatever you want to order, though.

We’ll want the solvent and column temps to be beyond -60c. The recovery will do best with over 9kw. Your 12 ton would do great for recovery.

I also reference low temps in centigrade. I don’t use Fahrenheit when going this low. Unless I’m mentioning -40.

2 Likes