Chiller Recommendation

lost me at laminar

Hey, We can provide chillers, -40C, -60C, -80C, -90C, -100C etc. Closed system. No water vapor at low temperature, pressure do not rise when system is running. Temp curve can shown on the touch screen and exported to USB in formate of excel. High -performance circulating pump, can guarantee 24 hours continously running a day. From your description, one of our chiller of which the cooling capacity ā€œ4.5KW at -10C, 3.8KW at -20C, 1.15KW at -40Cā€ probably can meet your requirement. If you still looking for chiller, welcome advise me your requirement by email, suitable model with quotation will be recommended to you immediately.

Thanks,
Anna

Email: anna@cnzlj.cn
Whatsapp/SKype: +86-18751547965

1 Like

What chiller do you use to chill that tank? Is that a 12x48? In the market.
Also do you chill your collection pot at all? Or do you purge off n2 as soon as you dump from dewaxer while its still cold?

limited to single phanse power but still need significant cooling capacityā€¦ look into the LN2 Cooled Chiller - fewer mechanical parts (i.e. compressors) and massive cooling capacity, typically less expensive than compressor based chillers with equivalent capacities.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Would never recommend active recovery. You can do it with chilling easy as pie. We power Oleum and many others with our solution and Iā€™ve never seen anyone run smootherā€¦ Direct chilling for the win. LN02 is powerfulā€¦ but 24/7 use there is no gas that compares to using electricity. You have to think about it from terms of supply chain. If someone can use electricity to compress and bottle the gas and afford to transport it to your site at a proffitā€¦ it canā€™t be the cheaper optionā€¦ Plus what gear on the market is rated to -80c?? Most everything I have see with a ASME stamp is -40 or -60ā€¦ Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Was a chiller ever chosen? Im curious what size chiller is needed to handle recovery load?

Like always depends on the volume your looking to chill, for rotovaps I love polyscience, for falling film evaps Iā€™m a Temptek kinda guy, but no matter what, the most important thing in my book is learn to set your glycol levels correctly and use a refractometer to set them, hope this helps :sunglasses:

I have ben hunting ebay and I cant pull the trigger because i get anxiety about it not working so bad. I want to buy a chiller that can chill a 20l rotoā€¦ but only have a 2l right now Iā€™m in the middle of a scale up while running a lab. i ben running ice water for years,I want to try an ice water bucket with a coil between my dual condenser on a 20l, run off 1 chiller. I need a chiller asap.
Are used polyscience a good bet?
I want to buy something that can be serviced if it breaks, can i have it repaired?
Also is 3k an un realistic budget for a used chiller should I just busy a new one?
Iā€™m in the process of building a ac unit glycol chiller as well but still need a permanent solution

A lytron water chiller will work for a 20L it will only keep it at about 7c depending how hot your bath is

You can understand the chiller of lneya.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

DLSB30 / 80 uses 3P compressors, DLSB40 / 80 uses 3.5P compressors, the cooling capacity is larger, the effect is better, and the price is similar, and they are all single-phase electricity, why not choose DLSB40/80

Using compressors in parallel to expand the heat dissipation plate, the cooling capacity can be made very large, which should be able to meet your needs, but because it is single-phase electricity, you need to ensure that your line can carry enough current