God dammit forums! Make videos work

:smiling_face_with_tear:

My ears felt it tho

Google Chrome - Android - Fancy phone

5 Likes

That compressor sound like a Nazgul

2 Likes

:cry:

Yeah the beast this line is feeding is not a quiet soul…

:shushing_face:

1 Like

It’s not the compressor…but yeah, this thing is a squealer :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I’m gonna cry

The torture is real when you can’t see

It’s just straight pain sounds

1 Like

I couldn’t see on chrome either. Download the file and play it in gallery or whatever other app in your phone and it should work. I just did that with my phone.

3 Likes

The tortured soul in question is an IES CO2 rig. It doesn’t sound right to me, but it also doesn’t seem to have anything specific it needs to tell me.

The leaking ptfe/stainless overbraid seemed like a universally useful share…

4 Likes

This one work?

Thank @sidco

7 Likes

Working for me on chrome now :+1:

5 Likes

Ive run into lots of kinked hoses over the years, and I’ve always refused to run them under pressure once kinked…this is the first time I’ve actually IDd a leaking hose.

this one didn’t show any obvious damage when I installed it, although it looks very much like there might be a broken wire in that picture….

Yeah - that one looked a bit gnarly when I screenshot it.

Sounds like some wacky edm beat. Add some bass and you got a hit!

2 Likes

Yapppp

if i kink it I cut it in half right away to prevent me usiing it. Ive had lots of bad hoses but its straight from the manufacturers at the ends.

2 Likes

Sound policy.

When I was using JIC fittings, I could get hoses made locally, so kinked hoses could be resurrected as two shorter hoses.

1 Like

the hose itself is pretty cheap by the foot. i only have like up to 72 inch hoses so not alot to reuse. When i first got on future I bought a bulk lot of random stainless that came with like 10 hoses so now i have spares.

Kinked braided hoses will inevitably break through eventually. Don’t have this problem with the black coated ones from companies like ets.

I’m guilty of using kinks as a warning, and actual leaks as time to throw it out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, the hose isn’t the expensive part. So much so that one local outfit here orders 72” and 96” hoses with fittings installed, and cuts and crimps ONE end on to save folks $ on other sizes…

At this point I buy from Swagelok and next time I’m getting the conductive version (x-series, XC vs XT)

I was planning on bringing my didj in to explore

1 Like