Check this shit out lol. D8 Carts to be sent off for testing

Found some wonderful cartridge for sale in my travels today. Both will absolutely be sent off to a lab. I didn’t but them to consume, I bought them to test. So what does delta 8 have to do with prop 64? Also what the fuck is a company out of Florida putting anything about prop 64 on their packaging and how did it find it’s way to NC? We seriously need some regulation in this industry before sombody like this fucks it up for the good one. Delta 10 for $26 my ass! I’ll let yall know when the COA’s come back.

13 Likes

What state?
Edit: lol my bad I see

1 Like

I can’t find pilot cannabis co on google either. Do you know if that’s the same brand as the other?

If anybody can find out any information on “piolt mountain cannabis completely” please let me know they have no website. I can’t seem to find any information on them and I was told it was recently purchased. I work for a local hemp company. I travel western NC and this is the first “delta 10” I’ve seen. They also had super dark brown and dark red d8 cartridges in the same store. I was honestly speechless. I’ve been to a lot of shops in NC and never seen anything like it.

2 Likes

wow, that’s all kinds of confusing. Florida sold, CA “64 compliant”, delta 8 being sold in NC. sounds like a gas station delight. how clear the banana one is, is a bit alarming. were these purchased at the same place? “no cutting agents” lol “NOTHING SYNTHETIC” LOL

3 Likes

No actually they were purchased at different stores. The guy didn’t want to sell me the green crack one. It came from a middle eastern owned discount tobacco in vape shop. He finally sold it to me and then didn’t want to give me my receipt. He asked me why did I didn’t need a receipt I told him it was for tax purposes it was a tax write-off. He still didn’t wanna give it to me and then I reminded him that it’s illegal to not provide a proof of purchase and he finally gave it to me. The whole thing was just weird!

6 Likes

Do you have a lab lined up yet?

4 Likes

Jeeze that website is cringe.

2 Likes

I work for a local hemp company. We use pharmlabs in Dallas. I assume that’s where they will be sent off to.

The prop 64 might just be an insurance thing. Just found out from our agent that we should put the prop 64 disclaimer on our tincture label for online sales when we were asking about product liability insurance

1 Like

Not the same brand. They were from different stores. What I hate is it’s people like this who fuck it up for everybody else. In a dream world we would just go federally legal but as of right now d8 is the next best thing. I had a friend who had cancer and passed away. I watched how much cannabis helped him through chemotherapy. Some people truly need this as medicine and it’s just cruel not to provide them with something that can give them so much relief.

Prop 64 has absolutely nothing to do with d8… That doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Yep, my mistake. I was thinking of prop 65. Our insurance guy told us recently that I should put the prop 65 thing on our cbd tincture label for liability insurance even though it’s not needed or regulated

2 Likes

Pharmlabs never identifies d9 and hasn’t followed up on the experiment they were supposed to do to show that they could ID it in mixed samples

To be honest I’m not sure about that. I’m sure you would know more than me. I just recently started working in this industry and I’m still learning myself. It’s not my company, just a company I work for.

Tell ur boss to send them to @kcalabs

2 Likes

Wish I could but I’m not at the point to where I feel comfortable telling my boss how to do his job lol. I just started with the company. I have always been a lover of all things cannabis but this is a whole new world for me.

Tell him pharmlabs won’t definitively state that the products they test are free of delta 9 THC, neither would greenleaf

Pharmlabs said something like " we have reason to believe it’s not d9" with no followup, GLL said other labs may identify and integrate it

I’ll talk to your boss for you.

@pdxcanna I’m pretty sure the paper they wrote they said it could be d9, but they aren’t able to discern with their methods. Don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

Yeah I unless sent to the right lab you will be disappointed, those will come back compliant.

Except the D10 that’s a joke lol