Cheapest Single gram of CBD

I recently purchased Cbd isolate from @Hunter2152. And am very happy with the entire experience. Great price, the order was processed immediately and was delivered ahead of schedule.

I will 100% be purchasing from him again!

I plan to sell this for $4/g to anyone who wants it

4 Likes

Your gonna really remidiate crude with oven tek? you saying it makes me think it could be viable. vacuum oven or standard convection tho? lol seems energy intensive.

I’m definitely not trying to reinvent the wheel. That’s pretty good pricing :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you @FicklePickle for the shoutout. Reach out to my cell with a third party COA done on my product, I’ll chop 25$ off of your next order :partying_face::metal:t3:

4 Likes

No I am not but looking at a groupon deal I thought it possible
And 9 days at 90C is a lot cheaper than remediation costs p/l
I don t work with cbd
But looking at such a deal made me think
Selling 25000 tinctures for cheap is still something. Sold
Convection oven works

1 Like

I think mine is the cheapest single gram when u account for shipping. (Thetetraguy.com) Most others list 8/g with 7-8 shipping. I have it set at 10.50/g (8.50 using code “future4200”) with $3.50 shipping. Comes out to $12 to your door. Most others are at $16 right now.
People can still go cheaper and make a good profit. I dont have any automated equipment, so thats the price that stays proffitable for me when im doing everything by hand.

14 Likes

I was going to post this yesterday but coupon code is a 50$ minimum

:+1: changed the coupon this morning to no minimum

:wink: it was still the cheapest before the coupon too

8 Likes

I ain’t a verified slanger. If I were broad spec T-free 1g sample would be $5 before shipping. I know another lab about to come
Under their price also. I could work out a better shipping rate if there were interest. It’s not my focus at all. It is seemingly super stable tho. That brings up another conversation…

I hope I’m not pushing it. The rules I mean. I am selling no product. Coulda, can, maybe will consider is more like my position.

Am I cool with the community to just postulate as to pricing before shipping? I will verify myself before any transaction but prices are changing and rapidly and I would love to share what I see.

6 Likes

:sob::man_facepalming::clown_face::skull:

Anyone bought through this company before?

I have a few times and all is well.

1 Like

I’ve got five on it.

Came here looking for the lowest retail price for isolate. My guy does 30g/$50.

Nice I need 30g can you share the source

2 Likes

28g for 41.25 +7.50 shipping.
Use coupon code “future4200”

7 Likes

You are looking at $2.25 only If this is something you do as a hobby. Look at it as a buisness with rent, water, light, internet, employees, insurance for said employees, shipping costs and so on. Do you need a certified scale and a weigh masters certificate in your jurisdiction? Testing of said CBD or are you taking the sellers COA as “good enough”?

1 Like