Next time im over that way i’l drop in and see what they got

Hoseman will make any hose. Just pricey

Just saw your posts about parker,
What about a crimper and 50ton press?lol

Ive never done it so i cant comment

1 Like

I’l trust the pros on that one

1 Like

The Parker store here in Fresno always fudges our orders, hoses are not complete when we arrive to pick them up, fittings missing/ misplaced…and don’t order anything stainless that confuses the $hit out of them. We use a mom and pop company a few miles from here, they do great service, and always have the order ready.

Now it may be the case that there are amazing Parker stores out there, but the one here has employees taking phone orders on a disposable nitrile glove with a pen! You’d just have to see how this place is run… End rant

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback, I’m near Corona store, , i will just drop in sometime ,
There’s a hoses while you wait next door it looks like
Don’t hurt to have a look see

Look for -6

I see a lot of talk about cheap, and not a lot of talk about quality.

Just like many things, You often get what you pay for.

Many of the inexpensive hoses I have used from OSS, Best Value Vacs, Xtractor Depot. Are of a stiffer construction and have a wider minimum bend radius. The core seems to be stiffer and more prone to mild kinking (after which you can hear the rush of solvent flowing through changes in note).

The tube stub, JIC end, or nearly any other hose end hose that you can have made in any length down to a half inch if you are so inclined, at a local Parker or other hose store are generally a higher quality core and sheathing are more flexible, often making them easier to route and longer-lasting. The added cost over the cheapest possible overseas option may initially price them out when you need 10 or more hoses, but over time the more quality hoses may require less replacements.

/end rambling

4 Likes