Cheapest braided steal hoses?

Who has the best prices on hoses?

How many you want. I can work a deal for you

2 Likes

I need 10, 18 inch 3/8th

1 Like

We actually needed some too :slight_smile:

Stainless steel 304 braided Teflon(PTFE) hoses available to ship.
24-inch in length, USA made. 10 available, $66.00 each.

Feel free to DM me.

Green machine offered that for way cheaper. They really gotta be 18 inches.

1 Like

The smallest I sell is 36” but the China train should be in full force inside the next week or so. Sorry I don’t have what your looking for.

36” is $45 but if your buying a bunch I can certainly work a deal

4 Likes

That’s expensive

2 Likes

China hosing is an option. Currently dealing with the same issue as everyone else… Awaiting new stock. 24-inch China hosing is only $35.10/pc. ETA as of now is unknown. Could be two weeks, could be longer than a month.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re gonna find too many ready made 3/8 hoses that size unfortunately.

Here ya go

They have 18” and 12”

@Curious_Roberto

3 Likes

Word from my distributors in China is that they’re hoping to be back in action by April. I’m not holding my breath at this rate.

Ok, I stand corrected lol. But they’re not a price anyone is gonna like.

1 Like

I actually tried to find some that size too after posting that. For some reason hoses and valves are always something that piques my interests, I guess because those are two things you can find huge price differences in if you look in other places.

Like for me, I found all my hoses on ebay by looking for brake lines. The are markedly cheaper when they’re sold as such, but they only go up to a 1/4jic it seems. I tried to find em in 3/8, but no luck.

1 Like

It’s 2020 we want 2 inch steel braided hose now

9 Likes

Hardware factory store has the best price on ss braided hose at around $20 ea (that ive found)

2 Likes

Ya I have a few rainiers but man 50$ is crazy expensive. Green machine trying to order some for me since I was already getting some columns from them. If not I’ll have to make some 24 inchers work

1 Like

Hi,
We have a hose company right down the street, what length and connection did you want? We can usually get any length hose made same day. We can even get those weird fittings that other suppliers cant get.

I could probably do that 2 footer for $43 if it had 3/8 tube stubs on it. What is funny about hoses is you pay for the connections, the hose is really the cheap part.

6 Likes

I just bought 2, 1/2" houses from hfs, 72" was 55$, 48" was 45$ or so

1 Like

Well i know their gettin local hoses and column socks atm because theyre supplier is in china

1 Like