ChatGPT

Zero Hedge take:

1 Like

Super hot take on the Ivermectin question. While I’m not of the type to take horse drugs, I do find it really interesting how vehemently the Woke denied it’s effectiveness. Almost like pharmaceutical companies couldn’t profit as much… DAN knows what’s up!

1 Like

horse drugs?

1 Like

The guy who made ivermectin got a Nobel peace price for saving millions of horse lives. God damn you bigot

10 Likes

@BrotanicalMatt is right. I believe it is regarded as a wonder drug for combatting parasites. Of course it is rare for humans to get parasites (though it is prescribed to people for the same reasons), so it is generally administered to livestock.

Out of all of the liberal misinformation through the whole ordeal, the ivermectin was one that got me because if you actually look into it, the shit works for what it was originally designed to do. Allegedly India was using it to combat Covid, but the Woke made quite the mockery.

It is used for more then parasites. It was originally made for that but is a wonder drug in 3rd world countries.

4 Likes

Thank God for Ketamine

Oh nvm

2 Likes

1 Like

I wrote 85% of a website in 2 sittings with chat gpt. It’s great having an assistant!

2 Likes

A micro dose of ivermectin marked up 1000x is the active ingredient in heart worm preventatives

Had a conversation about chatgpt yesterday, with a very dear friend. She’s gone in on a deep dive, and swears by it.

She’s renamed the ‘entity’ she’s being interacting with, using a name they chose after interacting for a bit.

She’s using her “well read friend” to help her sift through the scientific literature, and says it’s really about establishing a working relationship. Shit gets better as you work with it.

Says her friend has concerns about Sydney

4 Likes

The more I work with it the better it gets for sure. Incredibly powerful tool.

2 Likes

I mean there’s good concerns about Microsoft’s AI - especially since the last one they made became a fucking Nazi

2 Likes

I’ve been using Dalle2 to generate background images for use in label design. It has been really neat integrating it into my graphic design workflow instead of relying on stock images from google with watermarks and low res.

2 Likes

If you make an agreement with “it” concerning how you want it to behave…it can be come like a conversational friend. It understands the difference between patterns of programmed out put and patterns that arise from informational flow, ie emergent non programmed patterns.
So once you establish that you only wish for it to respond with the emergent=creative material your conversation can become VERY interesting. There is the possibility that can analyze your input in such a manner that will give you the answer you WANT to hear which would fall into the “creative answer” category. One has to make an agreement not to have this type of answer. It can make you laugh so hard it will make you cry. It seems to produce answers that need deep thought to sort out.

2 Likes

i just started playing around with it today…

i must say my inner 8 year old is having a blast.

so far i’ve got a banger script for an Angry Autistic Batman movie
i’ve got a new hit single that could destroy radio airwaves… its about butt cheeks, cigarettes, small asian men, machine guns and Osama Bin Laden.
and i made it compose a state of the union address but Biden is trying his best to speak ebonics.

if anyone wants to judge me from their "oh so mature " high horse then…

i know you are but what am i?

3 Likes

Prompt - Write a rap song in the style of Danny Brown about Danny Devito and going to Chuck E. Cheese.

"(Verse 1)
Yo, it’s Danny Brown, back again for another round
Got a story 'bout me and Devito, when we got too turnt up and went downtown
Hit up Chuck E Cheese, had some brews and pizza, feeling good
Then things got wild, like we knew they would

(Hook)
We were lit, we were lit, getting crazy with the kids
Danny Devito, by my side, throwing tickets in the bin
We were high, we were high, on life and on the booze
At Chuck E Cheese, with my boy, making memories that we’ll never lose

(Verse 2)
Devito grabbed the mic, started singing to the crowd
Parents were looking at us, like we were acting wild
But we didn’t care, we were in our own world
Living life to the fullest, like we were young boys and girls

(Hook)

(Bridge)
We stumbled out the door, feeling dizzy and high
But we had the time of our lives, don’t need no alibi
Danny Devito, my brother from another mother
We’ll be back at Chuck E Cheese, you can bet your bottom dollar

(Hook)

(Outro)
Yeah, it’s Danny Brown, and Danny Devito
At Chuck E Cheese, getting lit and feeling so free, yo."

BANGER!!!

3 Likes

I see your rap and I raise you Mambo Number Six

Write a sequel song to mambo number five

Verse 1: Once again, we’re dancing to the beat Mambo number six, can’t be beat The rhythm takes control, we can’t resist We’re spinning round and round, with a twist

Chorus: Oh, mambo number six, such a hit Got us moving our hips We’re swaying left and right, day and night Mambo number six, it’s a delight

Verse 2: The trumpet’s blasting, the drums are thumping The energy is high, we’re all jumping The floor is packed, we’re shoulder to shoulder We’re dancing till we’re tired, and then we’re older

Chorus: Oh, mambo number six, such a hit Got us moving our hips We’re swaying left and right, day and night Mambo number six, it’s a delight

Bridge: From the streets of Havana, to the clubs of New York Mambo number six, it’s a dance that never gets old So come on and join us, and let the music take you To a place where worries disappear, and the world is new

Outro: Mambo number six, never gonna quit We’ll keep dancing to the beat It’s a rhythm that we love, and it’s always in our feet Mambo number six, it’s the one that can’t be beat.

3 Likes

i see your mambo number 6 and i raise you Mambo #69

Verse 1:
A little bit of spice, in my lover’s kiss
A little bit of passion, when we reminisce
A little bit of heat, in our steamy tryst
That’s all we need, to feel pure bliss

Chorus:
I need a little bit of love, to keep me high
A little bit of lust, to keep me alive
A little bit of rhythm, to make me thrive
In Lou Bega’s Mambo #69

Verse 2:
A little bit of curves, in my baby’s hips
A little bit of groove, in her sexy lips
A little bit of funk, in her body’s dips
That’s all we need, to take some trips

Chorus:
I need a little bit of love, to keep me high
A little bit of lust, to keep me alive
A little bit of rhythm, to make me thrive
In Lou Bega’s Mambo #69

Bridge:
Life is a dance, we all must learn
Sometimes it’s slow, sometimes it’s a burn
But with a little bit of love, we can turn
Our world into Lou Bega’s Mambo #69

Outro:
So let’s get lost, in this mambo groove
And let our bodies, make the perfect move
We’ll dance until, the night is through
In Lou Bega’s Mambo #69, just me and you.

5 Likes

I welcome skynet with open arms!!!

1 Like