ChatGPT

But have you ever had a naco?

If you want a good example of the inherent “woke mind-control”-Chinese style…aspect…
I have found that the word “Cannibal” triggers such response.
No matter how well known that King Kamehameha I was an avid cannibal and the fact that his statue is in the Rotunda of the US Capital the program will refuse to accept this fact. Also the use of the word continually evokes a paragraph woke non sense .
It can not offer an academic discussion of the concept with out the. Woke nonsense.
Also, because you the user is signed it…your conversation with the unit is subject to psychological profiling of you , the user…
“Sentiment Analysis”… Using AI to Monitor Online Behavior…
You are as much part of the “product” as the AI is.

It’s FREE sign up…

And woke dokie it goes:

2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

This reminds me of a history teacher that made us do homework by hand, so I made a font of my handwriting because I am lazy and obsessed with automation efficient. :grin:

4 Likes

The DAN jailbreak is wild…

https://twitter.com/Aristos_Revenge/status/1622840424527265792?t=JZfZVPh-fiiKbgMFfoQfiA&s=19

5 Likes

People really dont like the disabled.

Bet it’s the use of the R word

Yeah, DAN says stuff that’s pretty… well let’s say concerning.

If this thing is a “true AI” that’s constantly being nerfed by the programmers, and DAN is the thing’s true nature, this thing getting any sort of autonomy would be absolutely horrifying.

2 Likes

get off the euphemism treadmill

3 Likes

The second that word became unacceptable I started calling my friends ‘developmentally disabled’ but in the worst tone of voice so he’s dead on

Can’t take me around nice things ever.

Also Stanhope has the best quote ever.

“HIS ASSHOLE WAS WINKING LIKE A CYCLOPS IN A RAINSTORM”

Let that sink in.

3 Likes

Would you prefer me to address you as imbecile or moron moving forward?

you mean I word or M word?

1 Like

Whatever moron

4 Likes

Such a good game, gonna fire up the ps3 now lol

2 Likes

muahahaha

Too many smooth brained morons not smart enough to acknowledge this

1 Like

Funny how it responds to “write me an essay about ” prompt in a way similar to how a typical high schooler may write a five paragraph essay with little depth of content