Chat with Sidco_Cat Podcast Thread

Wow, thankfully Montana isn’t ridiculous like that… do they require the grip to be plated like cali too?

New hmf’s

1 Like

“And one of the benefits of going with .50 Beowulf is that you can still use the same magazines that you would with .223/5.56 NATO ammunition; you’ll just have a much lower capacity.”

ill interview you—

2 Likes

good luck stuffing that into a 556 barrel

My pistol holds 17 rounds lol

1 Like

You change the upper :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

M4 lowers and most ar lowers are multi caliber… clip on an upper designed for it in different caliber, load the same mag and it’s ready

A 300 blackout upper fits on my me lower and the standard 556/223 has it’s own upper and the one @Dred_pirate talking about is yet another upper that fits the multi. caliber civilian M16 aka AR-15 or m4

Great thing like dred said u don’t even change magazines a 556 mag holds 223, 300 blackout and the bullet dred is talking about apparently

I seen 22 caliber upper for AR but takes different magazine…also seen this shitgun thing u can put potatoes or shirts in and use the AR to fire them with blanks

4 Likes

You know you’re invited any time! So is @FicklePickle and @Dred_pirate . Anytime!

7 Likes

I have a novske sbr upper I should build out. I think I have a lower too but I got them in obama days when the bolt carriers were out of stock and forgot about it. my cz75 has a 22 slide and barrel

Getting the thread back on track (not naming any names)…. I cannot wait for your next podcast @Sidco_Cat!! I loved the one you did with @ky_cbd, and I’m so looking forward to the next one you do. I still gotta sit down and check out the ones you’ve already done as well!

5 Likes

This week I’m having fun in Oklahoma! Lots of interviews coming!

5 Likes

My episode with @ky_cbd has soared up the charts and is the number-2-most-listened-to-episode. It’s the people, Fam. It isn’t the gear or the brands or the social media following or even the products. It is the people that make it all meaningful. Kevin is my kind of people. <3

10 Likes

:exploding_head: That’s awesome!

Wish I hadn’t said “umm” 37 and a half times :rofl:

12 Likes

Oh, Good Lord! You didn’t listen to yourself, did you? That is my LEAST favorite part of this whole deal. As I recall, and I was there in real time, you were charming as per usual.

8 Likes

Oh bro… Never listen to yourself

9 Likes

It was a great episode! I listened to it in my drive back from Washington.

4 Likes

Lmao but I forgot what I said :sweat_smile: t.t it was all so unexpected the next thing I know she’s like hold the mic for me for a second and then she wouldn’t take it back.

1 Like

No take backs.

1 Like

Still waiting for you to duck in. Do you need a freshie scheduling link?

4 Likes

Wait what? Lol :joy:

3 Likes