Char Coir Coco For Sale

Item Model/Manufacturer: Char Coir Coco Cube
Description: 100% Coco Coir Cube
Price/MSRP: $0.75/cube – MSRP is $1.53+/cube
Current location of item: South Central PA
Estimated lead time: 5 Days
Fulfillment: Shipped from current location
User support / Warranty: No Warranty

We have, at our current Medical Grow operation in PA, 70,000+ of these Char Coir Coco Cubes. All are unopened and on original skid from the manufacturer.

We are scaling down transplant numbers and are faced with crippling storage constraints.

Priced to move, full pallet quantities only please (32 cubes/case * 36 cases/skid = 1,152 cubes/pallet) $864/pallet

Will ship anywhere using Uni-Shippers for very competitive transit cost ($200-$400 depending on number of pallets)

1 Like

What size are the cubes?

They are 2.25L

I’m wondering if this could be good for a small autoflower outdoor grow I’m in the process of working on.

1 Like

Small and Autoflower are definitely some magic words for these.

As our business and market has changed, we’ve brought in bigger, longer maturing strains and moved to bigger pots. All the small strains they we kept around still love these cubes, it’ll just take us 3 years to use them all.

Outdoor is kinda throwing me for a loop. There’s no reason it wouldn’t work outdoor; but all outdoor experience I’ve had requires muuuuuuuuuch more root space than this cube could do alone. It’d be an awesome first cube for transplant, then when you put it in the dirt just cut open the bag/cube fabric and it’ll go nuts! We use them in this capacity for our moms!

2 Likes

I was going to ask about freight. I am not familiar with Uni-shippers right off hand. We have had very good luck with CH Robinson comparing different freight services for best price and delivery time.

Uni-Shippers is exactly like CH Robinson. They use the same carriers and do the exact same type of dispatch business.

We tried CH Robinson for a period before Uni-Shippers, and service was shoddy; inaccurate pick-up dates, vague and unsatisfying customer service, things of that sort. Some of it is specific to carriers, not exactly CH Robinson themselves – but it seemed like when we switched to Uni-Shippers the same carriers were much more responsive.

Small team with our preferred Uni-Shipper franchise too, so they watch our account closely.

1 Like

Bumping this. Interest was peaked but activity is slowing.

No takers on any cubes yet.

Working out an inventory exchange with Char Coir to replace with 3L Bio Pots that we’ll use in our facility.

This is last call for anyone on the fence, in a couple weeks this opportunity will be gone.