Champs Vegas

don’t know where else to ask this … vendor tables are sold out for Vegas Champs, is out of line to see if anyone has room for a new to market d8 product line to share a spot to showoff some consumer goods?

5 Likes

I’ll be walking around but no table. Might have terps at someone else booth.

I figured I’d come bump your thread to see who else is going rather than start a new one.

Who’s going?

6 Likes

I’m going to source more glass for my business!

1 Like

Bump, flying out in the morning anyone else going to be there ?

971-901-8282 I’m on signal

2 Likes

I am here, let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

5 Likes

Saw elsewhere on the site that it’s being raided by FBI/DEA for d8?

Can anyone confirm that?

1 Like

Blacklist just saw that. Sucks… kinda didn’t go this year… something about focusing on licenses vs smokeshops has me feeling safer…

3 Likes

I hope everyone comes out okay. I think it’s just the FDA and local law enforcement there though. I’d bet the FDA is there due to all the poison center calls.

4 Likes

Either way. That’s a bust for any hemp startup trying to sell product to smokeshops. Devastating bear minimum…

“We just spend 6-10k+ for our Vegas trip. Omg shut down…”

Can hear it now…

1 Like

Heard hotels were harassing people for just having pelican cases

4 Likes

Arrriving today. Would love to meet up.

Sounds like this d8 raid was an overblown wambulance

Champs warned all vendors d8 wasn’t allowed.

2 Likes

Oh, so they were just in violation of event rules in the first place?

Yeah in that case, things were overblown.

2 Likes

I’m hearing FDA did forreal visit and check for d8 after Champs warned vendors no d8 was allowed…

Not DEA.
Not FBI…

Just typical blacklist bs fake news

I’m assuming communications issues and vendors surprised… overall, my people still partying and always have lol

3 Likes

And if it falls under FDA jurisdiction, could this imply something about whose jurisdiction it might not be under?

Probably too much extrapolation on that end from me. But an official statement on the matter might be able to provide some insight.

1 Like

I’m only good for what I know. What I know is what I consider licensed look up to status, good sources have countered blacklists story with their own.

2 Likes

Blacklist just does more harm then good

4 Likes

As a member of a team directly targeted via our teams upcoming product launches… I understand this to be entirely true…

Blacklist should be called paidlist

4 Likes

They attacked you ?

1 Like

They attacked our teams blue thca.

We just anticipated the attention and are launching shortly.