Chad Investment Opportunity in a MA Cultivation Facility - 60% Funded

Ive only had one quantum board failure- the hlg one but they were great about warranty.

I never heard of 450 hps? My 400ā€™s have 4 inch vents and run cool/ I havent used them in years.

Itā€™s technically a shop light that runs HPS. I bought it before I had a clue/kind of gotten taken advantage ofā€¦

315ā€™s are great veggers also. Thatā€™s what I am running now after they come from under the LEDā€™S.

3 Likes

Thumbs up on the title edit.

5 Likes

Its all about the FOHSE diodes bros. On the real I know the FOHSE bros and bros they are. Big trucks big boats they buy it all with the profits from the lights, which are well badass.

Seen an organic grower in a tent hit 4Pā€™s of AAA grade organic flower out of a 5x5 tent with an A3i and he had to dim the thing a bit too.

Personally Iā€™m running quantum boards and 315s and Iā€™m more than pleased with the result.

1 Like

Yeah I checked those A3i lights out. They look nuts. I didnā€™t go look at what diodes and diode count they are running

2 Likes

When did this thread start going bad for OP?

Iā€™ve done medium sized (60-150 light facilities). Never that large. I donā€™t think OP knows what he is getting into.

3 Likes

Amended caption got a laugh outta me.

1 Like

What else should you do with the spoils of war? I guess you forgot big tits and big ass to go in the boats and trucks. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Step 1: get the money
Step 2: let the wooks deal with it
Step 3: get new wooks
Step 4: hire security to protect from wooks

One day a canna company will create a ā€œJohn Wookā€ and it will be terrible. Imagine organic explosives and cruelty-free, full spectrum bullets wreaking havoc on our precious way of life

15 Likes

hey are u running these in flower or veg? we are about to get some more gear and had quotes for LUXX, the ION is about the same price with more watts. Do you like them? right now running Fluence SPYDR 2p.
also boosting growgen out here in MI with a bunch of store acquisitions.

Just picked up the A3i. Do you have any more info? Not much in real world reviews I can findā€¦