Certified Organic Firesale

We are firesaling the last bit of our 2020 certified organic harvest. In order for us to financially commit to the coming season, we need to offload some of our inventory.

We currently have available
200kg certified organic crude $375/kg OBO
6k lbs certified organic biomass $9/LB OBO

We can convert to distillate if need be.

COAS and CERTS available via email.

contact sterling at 5038811347

3 Likes

Just wanted to say I can vouch for Sterling’s Organic distilate. We bought a batch of it to start our organic line and had great success. Plus his traceability and testing is on point for any usda organic final products.

6 Likes

Bump! Lots of Inventory. Considering all reasonable offers

2 Likes

How much to covert to disty?

Weve been asking 950 on our bulk distillate but could do better and land around 800 depending on order size.

1 Like

Bump. Certified Organic Firesale. Biomass crude and disty. Just looking to offload some inventory to get us financially secure for harvest season.

Massive discounts! Considering all offers.

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump bump bump

1 Like

Bump. USDA Organic CBD Firesale.

1 Like

Bump. More distillate finished. USDA ORGANIC CBD DISTILLATE 70kg available.

1 Like

Is anybody making organic HTE?

3 Likes

Do you feel that the USDA organic label justifies prices 4x+ above market value for standard oil? It’s not 2018 anymore. CBD is quickly becoming a cheap commodity. This pricing ends in inevitable failure of your enterprise. Good luck.

Maybe on thca/cbda no. But on the mother liquor yes. Imagine the taste of those Natural beauties

It’s the same as food. Acidic oils oxidize faster.

Why is there no expiration date on extracts if it’s extracted from plants just like other foods. Foods have expiration dates. They both come from plants. You decide what you wanna smoke

Thing is you can find organically grown for less. There are plenty of farms that add nothing to the crop but don’t get organic certification. I grew at such a farm last year and our fire hemp sold for less than half what a certified farm would ask.

I should clarify I don’t mean in comparison to ops post, just replying to the organic v not chat.

I feel it’s an educational gap. Once ppl catch on to shelf life it will change. Nobody wants to smoke 1yr old oxidized wax

1 Like

OP, can you send me labs on the crude please?

What difference does USDA organic labeling make with shelf life? Wax is wax a year later. Properly made isolate should not degrade differently whether it’s certified organic or not. Because the cruise is being distilled, the mother liquor isn’t special unless the cultivar was unique or special attention is paid to terpene retention.

Define wax.
Aren’t they phospholipids? Doesn’t thca/cbda oxidize into d9/cbd? Wax is not the same a year later from when it was made. Especially if not stored properly. It breaks down just like any food product

1 Like

Bump again! 50kg Distillate and about 80kg Crude on hand. All USDA Certified Organic.

Just as a friendly reminder to some of the commenters here, if you’re uninterested in our certified organic hemp, please politely skim along to the next post. No need to start a debate about organic vs conventional in my for sale post. I’d be happy to take the discussion to a different thread though!

Thanks to all those who have responded.

3 Likes

See my previous comments. I’ve gone over the metrics multiple times with folks here in the past. Just the alcohol alone is 4x the cost. Not everyone sees the value or in certified organic or has a need for, but we are here for those that do.

Dont hate on the pricing. If your conventional cbd is of the same quality but cheaper, I’m sure your customers will see that and go to you.

Please keep on topic and the flaming to a minimum as this is supposed to be a for sale thread.

3 Likes